HAHAHA, shit happened to me too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 am

geduliss wrote:
i don't realy know what kind of an album i'd like musically... they have blown me away before with soft songs, with hard songs, with deep lyrics, with hardcore lyrics... with solos, with riffing, with singing ad rap! Smile
i guess what i'm saying is that i'd like an album that would impress me with real emotion, and honest anger, sadness, high, whatever. couse lately (with Insomnia, NWO), they just didn't touch me at all. I liked a lot of stuff musicaly, but i just did not believe it somehow...

and IMO Bitches is great! Tikts clits at the end is also superior Smile

nah, i don't agree

i really liked n.W.o., i think they were high on inspiration. They sound really into it. They sound inspired. I really feel they continue to grow as artists. I really do think M.C.U.D., sorry, i mean Jah, is a genious. And of course, none of their cds is perfect, but no song makes me enjoy them less.

You don't have to take art too literally, you learn to like other stuff if you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 am

Seed wrote:
first time tits,clits and bong hits started
it scared the shit out of me

started taking a nap to the calmness of bitches

then that saw(intro to tits) sound started after a few min of silence

almost made me piss myself

lol, same here! Was listening it in the car, and when that saw sound started i got really scared thinking something wrong with my car Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hedpe.ru
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

tits clits bong hits was the first Hed song i heard i think... Very Happy
it sounded like some kind of alternative hip hop, and thats what i hoped for Smile
but i was into a lot of rap-metal bands at the time, so i wasn't the least dissapointed when i found other stuff Smile

ivan: i do not take it literally, it's just how i feel. It might be me, 8 or so years older from when i started listening... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

I might be the minority here, but I want another Only In Amerika. I want Jahred to take his truth movement stuff and apply it to the real raw don't give a fuck attitude that OIA had. Granted, OIA wasn't that good lyrically, but it had it's moments. Jahred was angry and I believe it showed through the music and lyrics well.

I'm just sorta worried that the next album might just be NWO rehashed, as they've spent a fuckload of time touring and building a massive amount of fans, as apposed to solid writing and practice time.

(hed) need to take some time off touring, put together the next record, drop it on the 4th of July or something, (with DIY Guys 2 somewhere in between now and then), and come back refreshed with a badass setlist and maybe a second guitarist. I know they have functioned for a few years with just Jaxon, but I believe it would add a bit more depth to the sound that we lost.

just my thoughts.

chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ruckuskrew.com
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 pm

cc2529 wrote:
I might be the minority here, but I want another Only In Amerika. I want Jahred to take his truth movement stuff and apply it to the real raw don't give a fuck attitude that OIA had. Granted, OIA wasn't that good lyrically, but it had it's moments. Jahred was angry and I believe it showed through the music and lyrics well.

I'm just sorta worried that the next album might just be NWO rehashed, as they've spent a fuckload of time touring and building a massive amount of fans, as apposed to solid writing and practice time.

(hed) need to take some time off touring, put together the next record, drop it on the 4th of July or something, (with DIY Guys 2 somewhere in between now and then), and come back refreshed with a badass setlist and maybe a second guitarist. I know they have functioned for a few years with just Jaxon, but I believe it would add a bit more depth to the sound that we lost.

just my thoughts.

chris

if you are in the minority then so am i. OIA is my fav (hed) album...and i would kill for another one.
people's talking about emotion on here, uh OIA is jam-packed with angry emotion lol, like you said not the best lyrically, but still awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 pm

cc2529 wrote:

just my thoughts.

chris
Don't expect another nwo. Jahred spoke out against, some of his own lyrics on there,(planet x/obama)

Maybe you like OIA so much because there's only one album like it. besides jahs all about love and family now.

Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

next thing is him starting to get into dressing emo, cause they doing a tour with some emo band

i just think he is hypocritical in his choices, i get you're evolving as a person, but you have fans, and you have cd's that are the reason that people like you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Broke2012 wrote:
next thing is him starting to get into dressing emo, cause they doing a tour with some emo band

i just think he is hypocritical in his choices, i get you're evolving as a person, but you have fans, and you have cd's that are the reason that people like you

what band???
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Jahred spoke out against some of his own lyrics on NWO (planet x/obama)

Huh. Where?

All about family/love.

What meeting did I miss man?

Dude, he may be about family and love but I can guarantee the next album will have screaming and yelling and angry guitars. Don't expect a real chill album guys...Haha...that simply ain't (hed)..I don't care what Jah is saying. One of the things (hed) has always maintained is anger and I bet it won't be stopping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 am

Man I never had heard of this dude (must have been under a cave) but have just started listening to an album called The Ecstatic by Mos Def about 2 weeks back.

I'm not into rap, cept for Cypress and (hed).

I mean the rao has to bring something special before I dig it and Mos Def definitely does. Anyways the reason I bring him up in this topic is because listening to songs like The Embassy makes me pine for some Middle Eastern influence in the next album. It sounds so fucking cool.

If you're interested skip to 1:15 on this youtube link to see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS3tHPbW4EM

Or listen to the whole thing. Interesting song. Love to see some of that vibe incorporated into (hed) with some metal as a side dish!
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 am

and i'd realy like them to stop supporting the truth movement... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm

geduliss wrote:
and i'd realy like them to stop supporting the truth movement... Smile

me too, I've had enough of this stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 pm

the truth movement is a little irritating
just cuz i feel like Jah is the only one who see's it

"we almost won the battle there running scared the Illuminati know we have the knowledge and were not afraid of them"

stuff like that just annoys me
lol

and what happen to Jah being al 2012 2012 2012
the end,celebrate, there coming

now he just talks about how 2012 is stupid
and if you support it you dont got your facts straight

Jah i loved the 2012 themed music Sad

and what happen to jah being like the only area you can get true info is the internet

last show he started preaching about how the internet is full of lies and is a highly unreliable source of info

its like every time Jah feels something he pushes it so hard./// even if it doesnt agree with his prior (Many Prior) statements

but hell thats passion and like Ivan said Jah is so fired up about all this shit, he so passionate. great music is bound to come out of that passion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I bet Jah doesnt want us to "wikipedia that shit" anymore then hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm

hed_2012 wrote:
Jahred spoke out against some of his own lyrics on NWO (planet x/obama)

Huh. Where?

All about family/love.

What meeting did I miss man?

Dude, he may be about family and love but I can guarantee the next album will have screaming and yelling and angry guitars. Don't expect a real chill album guys...Haha...that simply ain't (hed)..I don't care what Jah is saying. One of the things (hed) has always maintained is anger and I bet it won't be stopping anytime soon.
If you read his blogs you'd know what i was talking about. He thought obama was just another puppet, now he doesnt. I think the lyrics were in stay ready. Jah wrote a blog about planet x saying its a bunch of scare tactics or somthing. thats y i think they dont play that song.

and i never said hed was going to complete change, your looking to far into what i said. anybody thinking hed wont play heavy music anymore in retarded. I guess bitchs was a bad example to use for skimmers, but i even said lyrically.

hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 am

Haha man it wasn't an attack. Sorry if it came across like that. When did I say you thought (hed) were going to completely change yo???
Back to top Go down
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 am

Seed wrote:
the truth movement is a little irritating
just cuz i feel like Jah is the only one who see's it

"we almost won the battle there running scared the Illuminati know we have the knowledge and were not afraid of them"

stuff like that just annoys me
lol

and what happen to Jah being al 2012 2012 2012
the end,celebrate, there coming

now he just talks about how 2012 is stupid
and if you support it you dont got your facts straight

Jah i loved the 2012 themed music Sad

and what happen to jah being like the only area you can get true info is the internet

last show he started preaching about how the internet is full of lies and is a highly unreliable source of info

its like every time Jah feels something he pushes it so hard./// even if it doesnt agree with his prior (Many Prior) statements

but hell thats passion and like Ivan said Jah is so fired up about all this shit, he so passionate. great music is bound to come out of that passion

Jahs not the only one that see the truth stuff, I'm into it.

he does 2012 stuff still, he just doesn't believe it to be the end anymore. more of a new beginning. There will be more 2012 music just in a positive way

The internet is mostly bullshit. As for the truth stuff, don't you think people be hide the conspiracy's, nwo, w/e would be smart enough to hire people to spread lies around. confuse people, turn them against each other

Jah contradicts himself cause he doesn't do enough research or hes just spreading lies purposely

hed_2012 wrote:
Haha man it wasn't an attack. Sorry if it came across like that. When did I say you thought (hed) were going to completely change yo???

hey sorry, i just being a grumpy gow-coh. lol

geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 am

i actualy never liked Heds association with the Truth Movement... couse i never liked the Truth Movement Very Happy
i grew to hating them recently... i saw the stuff they were writting and claiming on a great sceptics forum (JREF), and i realised just how ignorant and selfish they realy are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next album discussion   

Back to top Go down

Next album discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4