(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new video interview

Go down 
+7
MadMadMan565
(anonymous)
lozz
TYLER.2012
Gray Fox
geduliss
hed_planet_earth_1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_planet_earth_1
hed_planet_earth_1

new video interview Empty
PostSubject: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 am

Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

great interview!
Tours with Static X and Mudvayne... i hope they never have to do a tour with DGAF or something of that sort again! Smile

peace!!
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Very Happy (hed) and static x fuckin sweet
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 pm

static x and mudvayne really? imo both of these bands suck major ass and all there music is so repetetive it all sounds the fucking same
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Tyler what the fuck? Have you heard LD.50? Musical and lyrical genious, as for Static-X they may be a little repetitive but what bands aren't. They put on an awesome live show and I'm sure there are others which can vouch for that.

You should listen to LD.50 by Mudvayne, it doesn't "suck major ass" at all, well not when I last heard it. (hed) being given the chance to tour with acts like this again is a saviour. They have finally picked up the game and are writing some good songs, getting noticed enough to tour with some Metal acts.

Back in say 2007, no Metal act wanted to tour with (hed), instead we got scores of shitty rap acts which no-one cared about. Lets see, a (hed) tour with static-x and mudvayne, or a tour with Danny Diablo and KMK. Again and again and again.

I mean if personally don't like mudvayne etc. than thats cool, your opinion and all. But I Guarantee a the majority of (hed) fans will be thrilled.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 pm

That's the point - it's great to finally see hed touring with quite well-known rock/metal bands instead of some shitty hiphop that doesn't fit them at all.

Like I've known static-x and mudvayne for a long time and haven't heard about kmk, danny diablo, kutt kalhoun (however u write it), etc. before they started touring with Hed. And I don't like neither of them (only a few songs by dirtball and kingspade)

So I think it does mean something.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 am

This is amazing news. I love all of Mudvayne's albums, all gold! I agree that LD.50 is the best though. And I love Static X too, though I hate their last two albums. The only two songs I like out of both of those albums are Lunatic and Tera-fied.

Still, I am excited to see HED with an actual good band again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 am

Mudvayne are sweet as! Except I really don't dig their last two albums...at all. I think they sold out.

Static-X kick major ass. Very repetitive but in a good way. Lets Start a War is my favourite album by them. Very matured and slower. Their old basic stuff is nuts too.

Freaking sick! I completely agree with Lozz. This is great news. Plus I've always dug (hed) pes heavier side. So these bands might rub off on them. Go (hed). Wow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 am

wisconsin death trip!
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 pm

hed_2012 wrote:
Start a War is my favourite album by them. Very matured and slower. Their old basic stuff is nuts too.

rad album. skinnyman sick song.

wisconsin is the shit.

(hed) p.e. are on the UP n UP.

wooo. Australia jah?
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:55 am

Skinnyman is easliy one of my favourite songs. Wisconsin Death Trip is absolute gold!

1. Start a War
2. Wisconsin Death Trip
3. Machine
4. Cult of Static
5. Shadow Zone
6. Cannibal
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:30 am

static x rules and always have ruled and always will.

mudvayne sucked after the second album
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:22 pm

hed_2012 iam going to listen to these two albums i know a friend who will let me borrow them so i will give static another chance because all i have heard is whats on there myspace

but iam positive that i dont like mudvayne lol
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:50 am

Yeah Tyler; Wisconsin Death Trip and Start a War are the ones you should check out in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:41 pm

It depends what kind of metal your into really. Wisconsin has alot of trance style beats in it with trippy samples. Machine and Cannibal are more industrial and heavy. Start a War is just a good all rounder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video interview   new video interview Empty

Back to top Go down

new video interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: Interviews-
Jump to: