(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crank: High Voltage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

Crank: High Voltage Empty
PostSubject: Crank: High Voltage   Crank: High Voltage EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:16 am

As a huge fan of the first Crank film, which was a twisted, crazy, and original action masterpiece, and as a generally big Statham fan, I was mega-excited to see this movie, and that's just what I did today.

There is no one word to describe Crank 2. In a nutshell, this movie is rude, vulgar, racist, ultra-violent, nonsensical, stupid, extremely over-the-top, sex-filled, and is completely fueled by the testosterone of the director team Neveldine and Taylor. Chev Chelios is the same bad ass, indestructible anti-hero that doesn't stop beating people's brains in until he gets what he wants. All of these thing come together into what makes Crank 2 arguably one of the most clever, fun and entertaining action movies ever made. Ever. Take the original Crank, and then think of it on speed, coke, acid, and steroids all at once. This movie is so balls-to-the-wall insane, it makes the original the movie equivilant of Clay Aiken's Christmas album. It will leave you shocked and bewildered and also crying with laughter with scene after rediculous scene (A Godzilla-style fight in a power station comes to mind). It's much more action-packed and fast-paced that its predecessor. None of it makes any sense. Fuck, none of it HAS to. The movie is pure fun from start to finish. Total and 100% suspension of disbelief is required to enjoy this movie. If you can't do that, then fuck you; go jerk off to Slum Dog Millionaire for the hundreth time. If you can, then you will be watching of the craziest films you will see. Crank 2 HAS to be experienced on the big screen. The beautifully demented cinematography is enough to warrant that, if not for the non-stop barrage of tits, guns, violence, and jaw-droppingly hilarious stunts. GO SEE THIS FILM.

10/10
Easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Crank: High Voltage   Crank: High Voltage EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:23 am

Is it out already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Crank: High Voltage   Crank: High Voltage EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

It is here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Crank: High Voltage   Crank: High Voltage EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm

I saw this the day it came out. Omfg, I agree with you on every aspect. What a fucking AWESOME movie. I don't know if I would say it's necessarily better than the first one, but it's at least just as good. The whole tone of the film was just fun, and action-packed. LOL the whole godzilla fight-like scene was HILARIOUS, i was in my seat like WTF??? I also liked the dog collar scene, and the scene at the end with the telephone pole and him on fire was so out there, as was the whole entire movie, but that's what it's supposed to be, and it was successful.

And I think the best line in the whole fucking movie had to be

"Does Doc Miles have to choke a bitch?" hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crank: High Voltage   Crank: High Voltage Empty

Back to top Go down

Crank: High Voltage
Page 1 of 1