HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:09 pm

if it's realy Jah, then he seem's much more constructive than he used to!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 pm

i agree 100% with Jah. I supported Obama and will continue to do so. no other president has at least acted like they cared about the american people as much as he has. isn't it possible that the NWO conspiracy is just a righ-wing conspiracy? Obama is sticking up for the middle class. focusing on more efficient energy, a better health care system, and stronger education.
Conservatives are supposed to have a discussion later today. trying to rebuild their party. guess what they feel is more important to talk about. Al Franken and ACORN and how Liberals are destroying America! give me a fucking break. i'm ready for all of us to get together and laugh the wack-job fucking clown shoes out of our fucking country.
Another reason why Obama is giving it 16 months is because of all the equipment that is there. they won't be able to get it all out of their within just a few months. And they've talked about closing down the other prisons the CIA has around the world. I remember hearing that on MSNBC.
Jahred is right. we need to embrace hope and stop living in fear. just like the neo cons, these people are putting shit out to villianize Obama.
he stands for good issues. we as the american people need to stand behind him. just like a previous president said in a similar situation, "I agree with you. I want to do it. Make me do it." i can't remember who it was right now, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:57 am

every step away from generalizations like "everything is fake" or "not a single conspiracy theorie is true" to a more differentiated point of view is a step in the right direction.... its as easy as that imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   

Back to top Go down

Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2