(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limp Bizkit

Go down 
+20
ivan
TYLER.2012
Twenty Twelve
Chizase2012
LotusLord
wedged
hedfan1
darkshade9998
geduliss
andy_factor
PhiliBIRD
Serbian Striker
nvr_mind
Serpent_boy
WTD*
Broke2012
Mr. Sinistər
Shakezulah
hed_2012
(hed)
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

Limp Bizkit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 am

Black Light Burns was fucking amazing. As was 3 Dollar Bill Ya'll and yeah as for them making another album like that...well let's just say don't hold your breath. They have confessed to disliking that album even though I consider it to be their best...so experimental and brutal.

I have high hopes for this album. Limp Bizkit is not Limp Bizkit without Wes and I'm sure Wes would only join Bizkit if he truly believed they can bring out something special...I mean after hearing him rant on about how Limp Bizkit is dead it's only natural to assume he has been injected with tons of faith...he's far too intelligent to just leap to the Bizkit without good reason. After all he has Black Light Burns...his dream...a dream which was quite successful and deservedly so.

As far as Limp Bizkits track record I consider all of their albums to be good to great bar Results May Vary. Don't get me wrong there are some songs on say Chocolate Starfish that make me want to throw up but as far as it goes the Bizkit are quite a good band. I hope they make a come back and show the world they still have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Durst got me into Khaki's and Adidas as a fashion to rep daily. I have since parted my ways with those khaki's but Adidas is an addiction. I was a huge LB fan back in my high school days but once Starfish dropped I was over them. I still rock it to 3DBY and Significant Other, CSandHFW sucked in my opinion. I really enjoyed Results May Vary, the title is perfect for that album since they really didn't know what to expect with their new fame in playing the game to make money and not good music... The remake of Behind Blue Eyes was amazing, even my dad liked the remake of one of his favorite bands from back in the day. Now that Wes is back on the Bill I might have to go pick up the new album. I was Wes for Halloween back in 10th or 11th grade. I thought I looked sic, I'll try to track down those pictures and post up.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 pm

lol @ hedfan.. you know that when you post those pics we DO have a reason to win every arguement..

anyhow, I'm pretty stoked hearing the news that bizkit is back together..
I got addicted with significant other (I'm a dutchie 3DBY never got major press here), and then the feeling died out with starfish,
later on I picked up 3DBY and after that I lost interest..
(during those days it was (hed)p.e. that saved my ass haha)

I remember a few years back when unquestionable(limp against the machine) truth pt1 got released I bought it really without checking out the tracks first, and got a major dissapointment
(the only track I could rock out to was the story)

but before the new with limp joining forces again there was talk about unquestionable truth pt2..heck it even had an amazon pre order page(which dissapeared some while ago)

there also was a torrent on mininova(blame me for doing it) but that doesn't sound like new stuff at all.. more results may very(which also was an mediocre album) demoish..

anyway.. I'm guessing I'll try and go to a summer festival this year.. maybe rock am ring.
and will see how they do live..
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah when Starfish came out I started looking for a new band to fill the void, that's when my (hed) addiction really started. I had their ((hed)'s) album for about a year or so before Starfish came out and one day I relistened to the (hed) album and that's how they became the new Limp for me!!! cheers So glad LB came out with Starfish or who know where I would be today!

Did anyone else absolutely hate Linkin Park as much as I did back in the day...? Still not a fan.
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I was a fan of Linkin Park's first album and their remix album, but after that. Now Limp Bizkit, fuck that. I tried to be a fan, but Dursts whiny bitch voice just, no. Hed was always better.
Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:16 pm

I like Limp Bizkit's first 2 albums, 3 Dollar Bill Yall & Significant Other, I don't like anything after those 2 albums very much. Same with Linkin Park, who I always thought was better than Limp Bizkit, I love Hybrid Theory & Meteora, but when I heard Minutes To Midnight, I was like "FUCKIN SELLOUTS Mad ", I'll still listen to Hybrid Theory & Meteora on occassion b/c it brings back good memories from elementary school, I was a big LP fan back then. It sucks that I heard about those 2 bands before I heard about one of my favorite bands, (hed)p.e., who are ALOT better than LB and LP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:28 pm

the new album is going to be awesome. Sam Rivers has been talking to us on the armpit.net(he also gave us his number! what other band has done that?) and we asked about the new album. he said that it's going to be more like 3DBY but groovier. not too sure where you've got that info from, but 3DBY is a common favorite among the guys. and they are relevent. i have people ask me all they time who aren't core fans just casual listeners asking me whatever happened to LB. when are they comming back? so yea it will work. they're comming back hard!
Back to top Go down
Twenty Twelve
Twenty Twelve

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:13 pm

I am going to see LB on the 4th of June.... LB.. original line-up... f*ck yeah!!

They played 2 shows so far and it seems they're really back for good... f*ckin shit up again

can't wait
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:11 pm

[quote="(he also gave us his number! what other band has done that?) ![/quote]
the best band ever has! lol
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:22 am

Limp Bizkit are a great band. I hope their new album kicks as much anus as their older stuff!
Back to top Go down
Twenty Twelve
Twenty Twelve

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

yeah... really hope that their new album will sound more like significant & 3dollar bill...

hope that wes will be heavily involved with the songwriting .... then there's no doubt that it'll be the s*it!
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:19 pm

aren't there any new songs leaked or something?
you'd expect that to happen...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:27 am

Wow...that was hard to watch. Durst sounds absolutely aweful. Didn't look like he had much energy on stage either. Those little moves he was doing on stage were pretty funny though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:58 am

ive been to the show in Vilnius!
It sounded much better, and i was in the first rows! Smile
In the video his voice has too much power over other instruments...
The show was a fuckin blast!!!!
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:17 pm

so did they perform ne new songs? also any1 heard sky eats airplane's cover of nookie? instrumentally its not bd, but the vocalist voice doesnt reli work for it, imo.
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:08 am

no, no new songs in that gig...
he just sais that they are working on a new album!
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm

yea i saw a rather strange interview with dj lethal on youtube when they were in riga. it was a lil awkward whenever the subject of his latvian roots came up. he did confirm they were workin on a new album and properly bk together as a group, not just a short time re-union.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

fred durst just plain sux, even in significant other you could hear how he was begining to sell out, too bad they got all big becuase they never did anything as good as $3. I used to love them so much!!!!

i bought the limp bizkit and the hed p. e. s/t on the same day, on 97 and fell in love with both
Back to top Go down
Twenty Twelve
Twenty Twelve

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 am

So are they gonna hit the studio after this tour. I am watching them at rock am ring on youtube now Very Happy Hope they hit up Australia soon
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Same here homie. Not likely after the infamous Big Day Out incident. They seem to have been fearful of coming over here ever since then.
Back to top Go down
dazeofwarr
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:47 pm

im so glad theyre back
gonna buy the album when it comes out yo
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 am

found out today that they're coming to norway sep 27th!
first time in the country. will be sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limp Bizkit   Limp Bizkit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Limp Bizkit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next