(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killswitch Engage

Go down 
+2
Kirby
Maikoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikoes

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Just bought their last album, As Daylight Dies and I love it, especially their single Arms of Sorrow. Have no clue if they are famous in the States, but I haven't heard of them before.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=CEXvnFrdGfg
Back to top Go down
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah, they're pretty famous over here.

I dig them, but haven't listened to much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Maikoes

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 am

Kirby wrote:
Yeah, they're pretty famous over here.

I dig them, but haven't listened to much.

Yeah, I thought so, seeing as how much music videos they have released.
Back to top Go down
Russ
Renegade
Renegade
Russ

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 am

I really liked them a couple of albums ago (the previous vocalist) now I just think they're "OK" nothing great but pretty decent Metal.
Back to top Go down
Maikoes

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 am

Russ wrote:
I really liked them a couple of albums ago (the previous vocalist) now I just think they're "OK" nothing great but pretty decent Metal.

Really? I think their new albums are much better. It's a shame the previous vocalist got throat cancer (uhhh... I always thought he had throat cancer, but now I read on Wikipedia he got a depression... I shouldn't read messages on Youtube Shocked ) though. I love the old (first) version of my Last Serenade.

Last edited by Maikoes on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 am

Killswitch Engage is one of my favorite bands and I think As Daylight Dies is their best album. The previous singer did leave because of depression, he was depressed because he was missing his wife so he screamed out his emotions on stage and lost his voice. Watch the (Set This) World Ablaze DVD, it tells you everything. I hope the Music As A Weapon Tour comes to Virginia, Killswitch is gonna be on it along with Disturbed, Lacuna Coil, & Chimaira.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:30 am

Jesse Leech (their old vocalist) has a band called Seemless, who are like a blues/hard rock/metal crossover. Not too bad. They have a couple of albums out.

As for KSE, definately a really good band. As Daylight Dies was alright, but I found The End of Heartache and especially Alive or Just Breathing to be much, much better albums. I'm looking forward to their next one though, due some time this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah, i liked Alive of Just Breathing fucking incredible, but i didnt dig their other releases as much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killswitch Engage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killswitch Engage   Killswitch Engage Empty

Back to top Go down

Killswitch Engage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Heavy Metal-
Jump to: