(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EU or UK buyers of NWO....

Go down 
+7
(hed)
Broke2012
andy_factor
i.never.run
(hed)onist
(anonymous)
lozz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Oh yeah, I'll be very disappointed if I don't get any extras. Especially that it was supposed to be a PRE-order...............but it looks like I won't even get it in January................

btw, they didn't apologize to me either. Just wrote that they'll ship it on friday.
Back to top Go down
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 pm

yeah about a week ago I emailed them asking them for a tracking number and all I got back was simply:

'order sent on 12th, no tracking number.'

and that was it. I love subnoize but they've got a bunch of monkeys working in their warehouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 pm

maye u guys should write a message speaking monkey to subnoize
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Dammit, my mailman brought me a package this morning, thought it was NWo at last but no, some other stuff I ordered.

I had to email them 3 times to finally be informed that they didn't send it with EMS like I chose but with something else and so there is no tracking no. wonder where this package is now cuz it's been over 2 weeks now... but maybe I'll get 2 packages then.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Twenty Twelve
Twenty Twelve

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Pre-Ordered in December. So I wrote them an email last Monday... the wait was way too long! But 2day, I finally got my shit (complete order).

Just listening NWO for the first time...
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:03 pm

and I still don't have it....apparently they lied to me about sending it last friday, if they did I'd have it by now. I'm so fucking pissed....
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Am I the only one who hasn't got all the stuff yet? Because it seems so...
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:08 pm

I guess you are... I know i got my stuff. Isn't there any way you can call to subnoize?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm

I got my stuff too.... maybe some member who lives in the states could call subnoize for u? cuz damn u are one poor bastard still waitin'.... i feel ur pain bro!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

wonder why I still don't have it when all of you guys do...it makes me feel like I'm not gonna get it at all...
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 am

(anonymous) wrote:
wonder why I still don't have it when all of you guys do...it makes me feel like I'm not gonna get it at all...

Your too anonymous to find... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU or UK buyers of NWO....   EU or UK buyers of NWO.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU or UK buyers of NWO....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: (Hed)P.E. Discussion-
Jump to: