(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you find HED?

Go down 
+22
WakeUpHate
SDRenegade
gimmehed
Crazy_hed
Chizase2012
LoFa
(hed)
Russ
(mat) p.e.
(anonymous)
lozz
Mr. Sinistər
TYLER.2012
stinkefinger
PhiliBIRD
Kirby
hedDOWNUNDER
MadMadMan565
LotusLord
Broke2012
andy_factor
Ree-suh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoFa
LoFa

How did you find HED? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Heard like two of their songs on the Madden sountrack right around the time Blackout was released. I copped that shit a little bit later.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hellspit06
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 am

First time I heard hed was in 2003 when I was 11, I rented the video game MVP Baseball 2003 and the song "Blackout" was on it, I really liked the song. In 2004, I heard the song on the radio and the dj said it was by a band called hed p.e. and a day after that, I was flippin through some music choice channels and "Killing Time" was on the metal channel and I loved it, so I went on some music website and listened to more of their shit and I loved what I was hearing, been a fan ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
Crazy_hed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 am

Shit I don't even remember...

I think I was looking for similar artists to Marilyn Manson about the time Broke was released, and the song Waiting To Die came up...so I listened to it...at first I was like lol wtf is this...but then I kept listening and it grew on me and now they're my second favorite band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexanderjamesgintner
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

similar to marilyn manson?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 am

Broke2012 wrote:
Represent on the radio?!

xm radio is a special type of radio in america that u pay for each month and it plays uncensored music of all types of bands from all over
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:11 am

I remember it like yesterday.

A chick and I used to flow each other demos, mixtapes and local underground music...me in Florida and her in Cali.

What do you think she slipped me? Church of Realities.

I heard Hangman and tripped out.

Been a fan ever since.
Back to top Go down
SDRenegade
n00b

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 am

Found them back in '99 my bro popped the self titled cd in my pinto station wagon and been my fave band ever since. Been feelin all there music for ten years now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/getdirtyindustries1
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am

gimmehed wrote:
I remember it like yesterday.

A chick and I used to flow each other demos, mixtapes and local underground music...me in Florida and her in Cali.

What do you think she slipped me? Church of Realities.

I heard Hangman and tripped out.

Been a fan ever since.

yehh, Hangman... that's one of the best songs (hed) ever made
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
WakeUpHate

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am

I found them in 2000 or something when Jonathan Davis said something about them in an online chat and i decided to check them out. Been in love with hed ever since.
Back to top Go down
DOW-Kid
n00b

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm

back 2 years ago, i got a Kerrang! and i always look through album reviews, i read all of them, anyway, this was around when insomnia was released and it had a crap review, didn't listen to them until a few months later when i was watching scuzz just before we left for holiday and blackout came on and i LOVED it, though didn't hear anything for another few months when i saw insomnia in HMV, i decided to buy it, before i remembered that it was given a shitty review by K!, several weks (or maybe it was days) later, and i decided to stick it into my cd player, loved every song on the album and listened to it non-stop for months, then got sick and tired of mirrorballin and wind me up, then several more months later bough s/t and loved itt XD
went off (hed) for a short while this year but i'm back into them now
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Kerrapp! Sold out pre teen nothingness. That mag really has gone down the shitter. The idea is to buy the records it gives shit reviews and avoid the ones it likes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm

DOW-Kid wrote:
back 2 years ago, i got a Kerrang! and i always look through album reviews, i read all of them, anyway, this was around when insomnia was released and it had a crap review, didn't listen to them until a few months later when i was watching scuzz just before we left for holiday and blackout came on and i LOVED it, though didn't hear anything for another few months when i saw insomnia in HMV, i decided to buy it, before i remembered that it was given a shitty review by K!, several weks (or maybe it was days) later, and i decided to stick it into my cd player, loved every song on the album and listened to it non-stop for months, then got sick and tired of mirrorballin and wind me up, then several more months later bough s/t and loved itt XD
went off (hed) for a short while this year but i'm back into them now

Your story is very ironic, considering that Insomnia deserved all of its crappy reviews.
Kerrang is definately a shitty mag, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
SPANinc
SPANinc

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 am

I was 17 (1997) and a mate was always onto rare underground shit. Gave me a listen to (hed) p.e. Selt Titled CD and that was it - listened to that cd everyday for about 3-4 months.

It became my summer soundtrack - I'd listen to it while skating, before surfing during and after school, any chance i got really.

Hunted down as much info as I could - back then there wasn't much on the internet (no forums or wikipedia). Managed to get a few COR songs, then Broke as an import and saw the original crew in Sydney on the Broke Tour (best fucking show of my life).

Been hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 am

SPANinc wrote:
I was 17 (1997) and a mate was always onto rare underground shit. Gave me a listen to (hed) p.e. Selt Titled CD and that was it - listened to that cd everyday for about 3-4 months.

It became my summer soundtrack - I'd listen to it while skating, before surfing during and after school, any chance i got really.

Hunted down as much info as I could - back then there wasn't much on the internet (no forums or wikipedia). Managed to get a few COR songs, then Broke as an import and saw the original crew in Sydney on the Broke Tour (best fucking show of my life).

Been hooked ever since.

i missed that by 1 or 2 years wasn't old enough. would have been filf.
Back to top Go down
SPANinc
SPANinc

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 am

andy_factor wrote:
SPANinc wrote:

Been hooked ever since.

i missed that by 1 or 2 years wasn't old enough. would have been filf.

aye, it was. at The Metro and was nice and dingy. flat out for the whole thing with only a few stops.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 am

ive read the thank you's on several cds (korn, coal chamber) but because of my location (and internet was almos no existent at the time) it was hard for me to get new music

saw the video for ground on mtv (i live in Guatemala, and mtv latin america used to play heavy shit at midnite) and fucking blowed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find HED?   How did you find HED? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find HED?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2