(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obamas plan for the draft...

Go down 
+6
WTD*
nvr_mind
TYLER.2012
andy_factor
(mat) p.e.
MadMadMan565
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Obamas plan for the draft... Empty
PostSubject: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:44 am

Alright, I found this video on YouTube
I know McCain had issues about the draft, he was for it, right?

Well whats with this...

I dont want this. Is this legit???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:03 am

What the fuck is going on. Can somebody acutally run for president who is for the people.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 am

I'm not sure if its 100% accurate

But if it is, then i agree with you all the way.
If it IS true, this is fucking bullshit.

How can you be for the lowerclasses if you want to force everyone into service
WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 am

shit may go deep.
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:56 am

how many of you are still asleep?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:32 am

wait untill you see his wings and fanged teeth! LOLz
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

i just listened to this german podcast. it contains an interview with a leading german expert in afghanistan and middle east politics. he apparently is also gd friends with the former prime minister of afghanistan Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. hes been in contact with the afghan taliban and even came close to a peace agreement within the state of afghanistan. he forwarded his correspondance with the taliban and former governmental body of afghanistan to one of obama's associates. all he got back was a formal "no, we dont want to be involved in this". its clear that obama just wants the war to continue, just like bush did and just like mccain would have done it. its all the same.
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

link for all german speakers/readers:
http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Good thing I'm 25 Party Dude

I could probably use forced exercise though...

Simply being awake to the Idea is not nearly enough. There once was a time when protest and action was taken by the people. Now there is nothing to fear from the US citizens. We had 2.5 million+ people show up for President Obama's Inauguration. Does anyone know how many people showed up to protest the bail out plan for the money grubbing bankers... I don't cause there wasn't enough to make it NEWS. Now they won't release records to show where our Billions are being spent and we sit and listen and watch and bitch but do not act! Our government gives out billions and billions of $'s that came from our pockets and we type about it in blogs and we watch them debate it on CNN or listen about it in music but not many people these days will stand up and make the effort to fight for what they believe in. This nation is lazy, ME included. We can share this information on-line but if no action is taken have we done anything at all? We need to spread the word not only to inform but to entice people into action.
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:37 pm

true man, i fully agree. its funny how many people often blog/write about the problems they see with the government and politics but they very rarely do anything, like actually go out on the streets and protest.

by the way, whad u think of my new sig? surely the coolest mfkr ever to hang in the white house. who's house? MA HOUSE. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade
Ree-suh

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 am

Scares the shit out of me.

You know who else wanted the youth of the nation to "volunteer" for the "good of the country"????

Adolf fucken Hitler, that's who.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm

well to that i gotta say. in germany we still have compulsory army service. every male of 18/19 years (no girls, they can but dont have to) HAS to, either spend 6 months in the army, doing a basic training programme or do social service for 4 months. i escaped my duties by studing abroad. so far anyway. they still send me letters every now and then.

theres quite a few countries actually who still have compulsory service but most people wanna get rid off it. not introduce it like the US.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Conscientious objectors are the heroes...
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm

so hows everyone feeling about obama's first murder mission ? great change that he brought to the US, isnt it?

18 civilans were killed in the north of pakistan after the president had green light robo drones to shoot a series of missles on what the us hq suspected to be "terrorist hideouts".
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:45 pm

good thing i have 2 big ass metal plates in my leg.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas plan for the draft...   Obamas plan for the draft... Empty

Back to top Go down

Obamas plan for the draft...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: