Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 pm

well i guess im a juggalo maggot technician orphan lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:19 pm

I prefer (hed) heads, myself. Considering both of my parents are alive and I know who they are, I'm not an orphan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
(Hed)B2RD4L

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:41 am

Quote :
Considering both of my parents are alive and I know who they are, I'm not an orphan.

hahaha.. ya im agreeing with you here. I dont wanna be labeled as a "orphan". If anything id want something going with old school (hed). and if no label, theres no problem with always just having the motto B2RD4L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 am

I like the term Orphans. There's actually some meaning behind it. Just as Maggot is used to explain that we can all, at times, be just as insignificant as a maggot. Just like Pink Floyd's lyrics, "all in all we're just another brick in the wall." I don't believe in the least bit that it is just referring to fans of (Hed) p.e.'s music. It's more fans of the music that are also following the Truth Movement. Some people just really don't realize how serious the state of this country is. The things that our government is doing is affecting the entire world. Whether you want to believe it or not, or just don't care for some ignorant reason, they are also affecting your lives. No matter what country you live in. I'm an active member of the truth movement to as much of a degree that I can be. If you just don't care about what's going on today then that's your choice but, there's seriously something wrong with you for that. Yeah I can understand why someone wouldn't care about it. But that's only because they don't see it affecting themselves and ignorance is pretty much a warm blanket for most people. As is the majority of religions. People are just too afraid to even let the thought cross their mind that there may be no god or heaven. Not that I think there isn't because there is no way of proving that there is or isn't. Even though it's far from logical. They're also too afraid to believe that most of these conspiracy theories aren't just theories. They are proven facts. Hence the term "ignorance is bliss." It really blows my fucking mind to see that people actually buy in to all of this propaganda that they are fed every single day of their lives. And anybody that actually watched all of the U.F.O. Disclosure Project and still doesn't believe that there is something out there is a completely ignorant moronic person. I mean come on there is no denying it. Just as people don't believe that our government was behind 9/11 even though IT HAS BEEN PROVEN. There is no denying that, yet most people still do deny it because they're cowards. I am definitely proud to call myself a new world orphan. Jared's a great man for doing what he's doing. He's putting himself out there for something that he believes in. He's putting himself in a lot of danger doing and saying what he's doing. It's sad to say but I guarantee that within a few years he will be one of the most watched people by our government. He's letting people know everything that they don't want us to know. And he's doing it so strongly. Yeah there's other artists that are doing it too, like Serj Tankien, Tom Morello, Zack De La Rocha, etc. But no other artist is, at this time, doing it nearly as loud and blunt as Jared is doing it. Ok I'll end my rant there. I think you got my opinion. Oh and one more thing. I fucking hate the term Juggalo with a very strong passion. Actually I even hate most of the people that call themselves Juggalos. It's just so corny as shit. ICP are the least talented musicians around. Actually they're far from being real musicians or artists in the least bit. They're admitted crack heads. I mean come on, who the fuck wants to listen to what someone that smokes crack has to say. They're very pathetic. I have respect for Twiztid though. They actually have a lot of decent songs. Can't hate all the Juggalo's I guess. To tell you the truth though I can't stand Jamie Madrox's voice. It's just as terrible as Violent J's fat dumbass crack head ass. But some of his lyrics aren't bad. Just a shitty ass voice that anyone could do. Monoxide is the fucking shit though. His flow is sick as fuck. I'll definitely give him mad credit. But yeah, I really strongly wish that somebody would assassinate the Insane Clown Posse. Shit if there were no repercussions I would of done it myself many years ago. No joke man. Sorry if I offended you juggalo fucks but, that's how I truly feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/timbolove
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 am

FUCKING A'MEN!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:26 am

Your little rant made me think of a quote I heard once:

"Against logic, there is no armor like ignorance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 am

lukew4rm wrote:
I like the term Orphans. There's actually some meaning behind it. Just as Maggot is used to explain that we can all, at times, be just as insignificant as a maggot. Just like Pink Floyd's lyrics, "all in all we're just another brick in the wall." I don't believe in the least bit that it is just referring to fans of (Hed) p.e.'s music. It's more fans of the music that are also following the Truth Movement. Some people just really don't realize how serious the state of this country is. The things that our government is doing is affecting the entire world. Whether you want to believe it or not, or just don't care for some ignorant reason, they are also affecting your lives. No matter what country you live in. I'm an active member of the truth movement to as much of a degree that I can be. If you just don't care about what's going on today then that's your choice but, there's seriously something wrong with you for that. Yeah I can understand why someone wouldn't care about it. But that's only because they don't see it affecting themselves and ignorance is pretty much a warm blanket for most people. As is the majority of religions. People are just too afraid to even let the thought cross their mind that there may be no god or heaven. Not that I think there isn't because there is no way of proving that there is or isn't. Even though it's far from logical. They're also too afraid to believe that most of these conspiracy theories aren't just theories. They are proven facts. Hence the term "ignorance is bliss." It really blows my fucking mind to see that people actually buy in to all of this propaganda that they are fed every single day of their lives. And anybody that actually watched all of the U.F.O. Disclosure Project and still doesn't believe that there is something out there is a completely ignorant moronic person. I mean come on there is no denying it. Just as people don't believe that our government was behind 9/11 even though IT HAS BEEN PROVEN. There is no denying that, yet most people still do deny it because they're cowards. I am definitely proud to call myself a new world orphan. Jared's a great man for doing what he's doing. He's putting himself out there for something that he believes in. He's putting himself in a lot of danger doing and saying what he's doing. It's sad to say but I guarantee that within a few years he will be one of the most watched people by our government. He's letting people know everything that they don't want us to know. And he's doing it so strongly. Yeah there's other artists that are doing it too, like Serj Tankien, Tom Morello, Zack De La Rocha, etc. But no other artist is, at this time, doing it nearly as loud and blunt as Jared is doing it. Ok I'll end my rant there. I think you got my opinion. Oh and one more thing. I fucking hate the term Juggalo with a very strong passion. Actually I even hate most of the people that call themselves Juggalos. It's just so corny as shit. ICP are the least talented musicians around. Actually they're far from being real musicians or artists in the least bit. They're admitted crack heads. I mean come on, who the fuck wants to listen to what someone that smokes crack has to say. They're very pathetic. I have respect for Twiztid though. They actually have a lot of decent songs. Can't hate all the Juggalo's I guess. To tell you the truth though I can't stand Jamie Madrox's voice. It's just as terrible as Violent J's fat dumbass crack head ass. But some of his lyrics aren't bad. Just a shitty ass voice that anyone could do. Monoxide is the fucking shit though. His flow is sick as fuck. I'll definitely give him mad credit. But yeah, I really strongly wish that somebody would assassinate the Insane Clown Posse. Shit if there were no repercussions I would of done it myself many years ago. No joke man. Sorry if I offended you juggalo fucks but, that's how I truly feel.

I read it all, and i completely agree about the first part about the new world order, and calling us new world orphans. I'm down with that!
People not realising there IS something going on áre ignorent, or just afraid to admit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Broke2012 wrote:
I read it all, and i completely agree about the first part about the new world order, and calling us new world orphans. I'm down with that!
People not realising there IS something going on áre ignorent, or just afraid to admit.

Or maybe some people just don't care enough to always worry about trivial things like goverment conspiracies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
logosteel
n00b

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 am

Shakezulah wrote:
Broke2012 wrote:

Or maybe some people just don't care enough to always worry about trivial things like goverment conspiracies?

like a job? I'm with you man. Love the music, but have way too many more important things in my life to waste my free time on that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:23 am

i don't waste my free time on it... I'm just interested in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 pm

lukew4rm wrote:
Oh and one more thing. I fucking hate the term Juggalo with a very strong passion. Actually I even hate most of the people that call themselves Juggalos. It's just so corny as shit. ICP are the least talented musicians around. Actually they're far from being real musicians or artists in the least bit. They're admitted crack heads. I mean come on, who the fuck wants to listen to what someone that smokes crack has to say. They're very pathetic. I have respect for Twiztid though. They actually have a lot of decent songs. Can't hate all the Juggalo's I guess. To tell you the truth though I can't stand Jamie Madrox's voice. It's just as terrible as Violent J's fat dumbass crack head ass. But some of his lyrics aren't bad. Just a shitty ass voice that anyone could do. Monoxide is the fucking shit though. His flow is sick as fuck. I'll definitely give him mad credit. But yeah, I really strongly wish that somebody would assassinate the Insane Clown Posse. Shit if there were no repercussions I would of done it myself many years ago. No joke man. Sorry if I offended you juggalo fucks but, that's how I truly feel.

I can respect your feelings towards Juggalos, and not liking the music, but I had to laugh when you said that ICP admitted they were crack heads. That's some bull shit. ICP, while not as good as they were in the past, still have a huge following and really did pave the way for a lot of this shit we listen to now. Anyways I think this orphans shit is gay. I'm not an orphan... I'm a hed fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 am

LotusLord wrote:

I can respect your feelings towards Juggalos, and not liking the music, but I had to laugh when you said that ICP admitted they were crack heads. That's some bull shit. ICP, while not as good as they were in the past, still have a huge following and really did pave the way for a lot of this shit we listen to now. Anyways I think this orphans shit is gay. I'm not an orphan... I'm a hed fan.

they do have a strong following and have done a very good job at working thier way to the top i admit that they got a lot of and did break the mold on music with the faygo concerts and one of the most successful underground horror core bands and labels i dont hate icp or what they do but iam not a juggalo either i used to dig it in junior high for a short while and i still listen every once in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 am

Ree-suh wrote:

That's a great quote. Sums it up nicely. I heard that once before but, I don't know where. Do you happen to remember who originally said that? I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/timbolove
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 am

lukew4rm wrote:
Ree-suh wrote:

That's a great quote. Sums it up nicely. I heard that once before but, I don't know where. Do you happen to remember who originally said that? I'm just curious.

Laurence J. Peter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 am

i'm happy to be labeled a new world orphan. i agree with a lot of what it represents anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 pm

1. i have my parents
2. as being a new world orphan, i never felt that way Smile governments forgot about simpletons like me as long as... they have existed Smile but i have my ways of making things work, and i'm happy - moraly and financialy! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are now a labeled fan base   

Back to top Go down

we are now a labeled fan base
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1