Share | 

As much as I love Hed PE..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

nvr_mind wrote:
either way, the conspiracy theory bullshit is old and it's attracted a lot of weird paranoid assholes. I miss the soulful head that wrote songs that got you to think.

The new songs still do make you think. They make me think that Jared's out of his fuckin' mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 pm

People aren't paranoid, neither do they fully believe everything touched on by (hed). I'd like you to name one person here who you think is a paranoid asshole, cause the most of us here have been an online community for a long time and I have yet to meet some paranoid assholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hedpeonline.com
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

how about the folks it the "conspiracies" section or in the general chat where people are discussing "obama's plan for a draft" and comparing him to Hitler. and some of them think zeitgeist the movie is fact. i'm mainly talking about the folks at the new world orphans site.
wait until you see obama's wings and fanged teeth! LoLLerskatez!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Shakezulah wrote:
nvr_mind wrote:
either way, the conspiracy theory bullshit is old and it's attracted a lot of weird paranoid assholes. I miss the soulful head that wrote songs that got you to think.

The new songs still do make you think. They make me think that Jared's out of his fuckin' mind.

Some of them really do. I understand that he doesn't like politicians, neither do I. Or that he believes that aliens exist, who knows. But how can he believe Bush is a reptilian from outer space? He's gotta be really stoned to take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 pm

nvr_mind wrote:
how about the folks it the "conspiracies" section or in the general chat where people are discussing "obama's plan for a draft" and comparing him to Hitler. and some of them think zeitgeist the movie is fact. i'm mainly talking about the folks at the new world orphans site.

nvr_mind, you can say my name, it's cool.
I posted the thing about Hitler.

And any label you try to give me making me out to be paranoid or conspiratorial doesn't phase me at all.

As far as the "conspiracies" in the world and pertaining to governments I have this to say:
If you're not pissed off, you're not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm

well there's always someone inappropriate enough to throw in hitler.... take some history lessons... dont u people realize u just expose urself as being excactly the kind of person with no knowledge at all u claim to fight?

and if u wouldnt call ur secret puppetmasters "shadow gouvernment" but "lobbyists" u'd be on a good way... 'cause there is stuff goin on, just stuff a little more down to earth... sayin there can't be no conspiracy on the other hand is indeed ignorant, 'cause one can never know.... so stay openminded... dont know what my point is really... o well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Ree-suh wrote:

Hey Ree-Suh your American right? Maybe coincidence but you just hit the main slogan for a British site called SCHnews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:25 pm

lozz wrote:
Ree-suh wrote:

Hey Ree-Suh your American right? Maybe coincidence but you just hit the main slogan for a British site called SCHnews

Yep, I'm American. Never heard of that site, though.
I heard that about a year ago, and just thought it was worth holding on to. Makes sense though...
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 pm

i.never.run wrote:

and if u wouldnt call ur secret puppetmasters "shadow gouvernment" but "lobbyists" u'd be on a good way... 'cause there is stuff goin on, just stuff a little more down to earth... sayin there can't be no conspiracy on the other hand is indeed ignorant, 'cause one can never know.... so stay openminded... dont know what my point is really... o well.

I whole-heartedly agree. I think some people just take this kind of stuff way more seriously than it should be. Some of the conspiracy stuff you see on the Internet, hear in music, etc. should be taken with a grain of salt. You can't fully trust any of that. But then again, you can't say there isn't anything going on either. The goverment hides things. They have dark secrets. No shit there, really. But not on the level that many believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 pm

i think a lot of you guys are missing the point - nvr_mind etc. people are free to believe what they will. no matter how far they explore a matter (conspiracy or the like) they don't deserved to be mocked for it, like some of you continue to be doing - THE DEEPER AND HARDER A PERSON DIGS INTO THE INFORMATION THE MORE LIKELY THEY ARE TO UNCOVER AT LEAST SOME TRUTH. i don't understand why you guys keep getting involved in these conversations about topics that you think are stupid - is it because you just enjoy to point out that you think we're idiots? it just doesn't make sense to me. and i'm sick of having to explain myself to these people.

nvr_mind wrote:

it's completely cool if you think it's all bullshit - you are entitled to your own opinion. i just request the same courtesy. i find posts like that to be close minded and ignorant. here let me make it easy for you:

1. THERE IS A BAND CALLED (hed) p.e.
2. THEY PLAY SONGS THAT DISCUSS WHAT PEOPLE OFTEN REFER TO AS CONSPIRACY
3. WE ARE A (hed) p.e. FAN SITE
4. WE DISCUSS THE CONTENT OF THE SONGS THAT THEY PLAY - CONSPIRACY OR OTHERWISE

what don't you understand about that?

Last edited by andy_factor on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 pm

nobody aint callin noone no idiot son.... so pretty please with sugar on top dont get me wrong, I cant think of a way more sweet and gentle to express my opinion, I guess thats cool with u, aint it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm

i.never.run wrote:
nobody aint callin noone no idiot son.... so pretty please with sugar on top dont get me wrong, I cant think of a way more sweet and gentle to express my opinion, I guess thats cool with u, aint it?

yeah i know, but "weird paranoid asshole' is close enough dude. i just mean generally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:40 pm

I agree. That kind of statement sucks. If some dudes cant respect opinions that differ from their own its sad enough, but not our problem. And I'm sure statements of that kind are frowned upon in a place like this.
But let me get one thing clear, there is a line that can be crossed, comparing obama to hitler definately crosses that line. one must be an idiot of the most ignorant kind to even think stuff like that. thats idiocy that physically hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am

i.never.run wrote:
But let me get one thing clear, there is a line that can be crossed, comparing obama to hitler definately crosses that line. one must be an idiot of the most ignorant kind to even think stuff like that. thats idiocy that physically hurts.

I'm guilty of crossing that line.

And I will again I'm sure.

I can get into a huge, drawn out, detailed post, but I won't. I'll just ask you to respect my right to free speech (while we still have it) and not call me names or say I cause anyone physical pain by voicing my opinions.
Back to top Go down
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 am

ok. as a civil rights activist, i 100% completely support the right to free speech. i'm just attacking the guys who think a lot of this shit is FACT. I'm an anarchist but i seriously believe in Barack Obama and i don't give a fuck what anyone says.

It's funny how you'll listen to a band like Hed pe and get offended at "weird, paranoid assholes". That was mainly for the folks at the New World Orphans site. there's this kid who's head is about to explode just because Jahred wore an Obama shirt. Obama is doing some good already, right? Closing down GITMO, ordered to have the troop out of Iraq within 16 months, put tighter restrictions on lobbyists(btw, 17 of bush's 24 staffers became lobbyists), froze the White House staffers(those who are making $100,000+) pay for two years. stating that "what we do is a public service" and that they need to take they're responsibilities more serously.

I don't mean to cause trouble with my fellow hed fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:17 am

Ree-suh wrote:

I'm guilty of crossing that line.

And I will again I'm sure.

I can get into a huge, drawn out, detailed post, but I won't. I'll just ask you to respect my right to free speech (while we still have it) and not call me names or say I cause anyone physical pain by voicing my opinions.

i doubt u could do that "detailed post". but yeah, hitler and obama are the same since they both killed more than 6.000.000 people for their religion, they both had efficient euthanasia-programs not only killing "inferior human beings" such as old, physically weak, disabled or handicapped people, but also neuter about 300.000 to puriefy the next generation of "Herren-Menschen", superior to all. an we all share a good laugh remebering how obama startet that world-war lately that alltogether killed about 60.000.000 people (!). Oh, and I alsmost forgot how Obama psychologically destroied two generations of people by making their life hell. oh oh, and do u remeber how obama startet that secret police that would come to your house at night, take u away and kill you if some neighbours startet the rumor u didn't hate all the jews u or actually had a political opinion? So yeah, I have to apologise, u were so right, why could I not see how obama and hitler are the same in each an every way? u really opened my eyes.

so please, no matter what evidence u have about obama being a dick, find some other dude do compare him with, 'cause nothing obama could have done by now or could be planning to do would justify to disrespect every victim of that cruel and insanee man by comparing what they had to go through with anything u are "experiencing" now, you, being able to say your opinion, being able to live in peace, being able to live your life instead of losing ur best years to trauma, war, killed families, fear of deportation, i could go on and on but I guess u get my point.

dont get me wrong, I respect every opinion as long as its not obviousely uninformed propaganda using scabrous comparisons as an eye-catcher. choose ur worlds more wisely and people will listen.

and yeah, u cause physical pain. u do. seeing people like u, using the pain of whole aching generations for their interest, degrading the livin victims of that time to puppets in ur play wile u know nothing, that just hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russ
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow...

Comparing Obama to Hitler astounds me. This is a great man, and we have him in office now. For once, it seems we have a President that actually cares about his Country...I'm surprised anyone could attack this man. Did you see his inauguration? Very moving stuff...of course, what he said is just words, but I feel he will really do a lot for us if we just let him. I am actually a registered Conservative, so it takes a lot from a Democratic president to impress me...and Obama does just that (impresses me).

As far as everything else, OMG! You guys are crazy lol! We need to take what Hed says with a grain of salt...sure, their views on semi-current politics is pretty factual, such as "War On The Middle Class," but stuff predicting our future for us is just that, PREDICTIONS. It is our job as young Americans to stand up for what is right, and do what our forefathers did: believe in America and be proud of our Country. Nothing is written in stone people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Russ wrote:
Wow...

Comparing Obama to Hitler astounds me. This is a great man, and we have him in office now. For once, it seems we have a President that actually cares about his Country...I'm surprised anyone could attack this man. Did you see his inauguration? Very moving stuff...of course, what he said is just words, but I feel he will really do a lot for us if we just let him. I am actually a registered Conservative, so it takes a lot from a Democratic president to impress me...and Obama does just that (impresses me).

As far as everything else, OMG! You guys are crazy lol! We need to take what Hed says with a grain of salt...sure, their views on semi-current politics is pretty factual, such as "War On The Middle Class," but stuff predicting our future for us is just that, PREDICTIONS. It is our job as young Americans to stand up for what is right, and do what our forefathers did: believe in America and be proud of our Country. Nothing is written in stone people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hedpeonline.com
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Obama is very good on domestic policy from my point of view. He's going to make sure the working class can get some well payed work by building up renewable energy.
However on foreign policy as someone who is "foreign" I think he could do more to further himself from the imerialism and Zionism which surrounded Bush.

On a lighter note. Im Lean as chech and chong put together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm

alright, I get the feeling that nothing I say is going to do any good on the subject. Yet , I feel the need to address this.

@i.never.run, tell me, when did I say that obama was EXACTLY like hilter in every way, shape and form? When did I say the current US president killed millions of people, and when/how did I ever disrespect any life or soul affected by the 40s???

My statement in another topic on this forum was simply that the Youth Brigades obama is pushing is strikingly similar to the Youth Brigades hilter was backing when HE was legally elected as President of Germany.

In my humble opinion, which I'm sure you could give 2 shits less about, everyone's expectations are entirely too high for the new pres of the US. He's just a man, not a god.

I sincerely want to believe that he won't break all the promises he made to the american people during his campaign like every politician has a habit of doing. I hope against hope that he uses his position in power to do the right thing, but dude, it could just as easily go the other way. Personally, I'm going to wait and see what he DOES before I praise the man.

In the meantime, for clarification:
I do NOT think he's the anti-christ.
I do NOT think he's hilter-reincarnated.
I do NOT think he can save the entire world just because he's obama.

I was merely making an observation about a policy that the oh-so-loved-president wants to implement. And consequently I was the target of an onslaught of nastiness. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:27 am

honey please, where do u gather ur information? are obamas "youth brigades" indoctrinating military schools teaching mainly ideology and combat training? "Führerkult" was of course part of the whole system in that time, but not the main fokus for hitlers "youth brigade", no similarities here!

again, dont get me wrong, I agree to the main parts of your post above mine, just please, hitler?? are u serious? even if there were any similarities hitler would still be a very risky way to go, 'cause u have to expect people to associate that name with a lot of stuff u say u never wanted in that picture of yours. bur, to be honest, I have to admit I never read ur original post, I responded to someone saying someone compared obama to hitler, then u said that you were that someone and here we are. So for what u actually said my reaction was a bit over the top, I'm sorry for that. I still disagree, but I could have said that a bit nicer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Hitler was never elected the President of Germany... his party won the majority in the parliament Smile
just a small correction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Actually Hitler was chancellor and managed to use his power to call a "state of emergeny" in order to become dictator. Much like Bush used 9/11 to push through bills such as the patriot act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am

lozz wrote:
Actually Hitler was chancellor and managed to use his power to call a "state of emergeny" in order to become dictator. Much like Bush used 9/11 to push through bills such as the patriot act.

Yeah, i know that... That kinda shit scares me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love Hed PE..   

Back to top Go down

As much as I love Hed PE..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next