(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

breaking the ice on this one

Go down 
+8
Broke2012
andy_factor
Mr. Sinistər
(mat) p.e.
hed_planet_earth_1
Ree-suh
Zombified
TYLER.2012
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

breaking the ice on this one Empty
PostSubject: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 am

i do feel religion is the biggest conspiracy of all time and i also think that the only reason marijuana is outlawed is because it is the plant of truth and knowledge the conspiracies of bigfoot and undead elvis/kurt cobain are rediculous to me but we are all entitled to our opinions and interpritations of this crazy world and life we live. so come on guys i noticed this section had not yet been posted in yet but just rember conspiracies dont relate directly to the goverment but just let yourself be free and express what you want to as bizaar as it might seem speak your mind and your therories because human life is a mystery for example i honestly have the opinion that none of you or the people around me are real and that iam the only one in this life, like you all are programs or illusions in away and i created the world around me and if i concentrate hard enough i can change it no one will ever confirm this true or not because there is no way to i mean maybe iam a program and iam here to make you realize that you will never know if anyone around you actuly sees like you do feels pain or is even living at all just give it a shot guys i love talking about the human mind AND life
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:40 am

Makes some topics, I'll talk with you.
Back to top Go down
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade
Ree-suh

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 am

I'm in agreement with Zombified.

In fact, when I have more time to gather my thoughts, I'm sure I'll create a topic myself - most likely branching off on your statement about religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
hed_planet_earth_1
hed_planet_earth_1

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
i do feel religion is the biggest conspiracy of all time and i also think that the only reason marijuana is outlawed is because it is the plant of truth and knowledge the conspiracies of bigfoot and undead elvis/kurt cobain are rediculous to me but we are all entitled to our opinions and interpritations of this crazy world and life we live. so come on guys i noticed this section had not yet been posted in yet but just rember conspiracies dont relate directly to the goverment but just let yourself be free and express what you want to as bizaar as it might seem speak your mind and your therories because human life is a mystery for example i honestly have the opinion that none of you or the people around me are real and that iam the only one in this life, like you all are programs or illusions in away and i created the world around me and if i concentrate hard enough i can change it no one will ever confirm this true or not because there is no way to i mean maybe iam a program and iam here to make you realize that you will never know if anyone around you actuly sees like you do feels pain or is even living at all just give it a shot guys i love talking about the human mind AND life

stick to playing video games
Back to top Go down
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:41 am

Yeah I don't believe in any religion, in fact I can't stand them, but that's just how I am, but anyway everyone's entitled to there own opinion, and I'm just sharing mine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 am

I just tolerate religion. If someone is religious it doesn't bother me at all. I don't want to preach my beliefs to them or try to ridicule them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:22 am

Unitarian Universalism: look it up. probably the coolest (the only cool?) organised religion around.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
My friends and I talk about everything you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 pm

if people want religion, i don't give a fuck

just don't try and get in my face with it, cuz i think it's fucking bullshit

believe in yourself and what you can do
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 am

lol stick to playing video games? i hate video games and science fiction movies believe it or not iam just curious because no one knows what is real or not.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:54 am

it's not real, come on you have brains, fucking use em Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

im too lazy to go in depth on my thoughts right now. this is an extremely debated and complicated topic.

to sum my thoughts up, i think religion is a sham, but it has ita brighter side to it. for some people, it gives them a purpose and hope. and regardless if its true or not, if they are happier because of it. why not?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm

I don't believe in Religion, but I'm not an asshole to people.
Especially if they aren't trying to convert me and whatnot.

For example...

Last night, I was at the mall with my girlfriend, and some guy is walking past us, and smiled and said "Young people, Jesus loves you."

And I was just like "Thanks, you too."

I'm not going to be all "FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD" about it, mainly because he was trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:51 pm

word.
personally, i hate when people come up to me and start preaching. pisses me off.

like this 1 black guy goes around to Circle K's at like 10 PM at night, and starts preaching to you while you pump gas and shit.

i told him to go away. you can love jesus all you fucking want, but dont do that shit.

but ya generally, unless they put it in my face im just like "ok thats cool.. pce"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:12 am

i think its wrong to force believes on to anyone but yet a thousand missionaries travel world wide every day to force it down peoples throats
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

does anyone else meditate?
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 pm

I personally believe in a God or a higher creator.

I find it extremely hard to envision anything otherwise.

Science for me has had an opposite effect on me in that it has only further proven Gods existence to me. Particularly evolution and cell structure. And when I speak of God I do not refer to some dude with a halo sitting in the clouds with a bolt of lightning in his hands but rather an Architect for this great universe that we all participate in. An Intelligent Designer or force if you will.

I think Catholicism and other religions have been massively twisted and distorted for political and social gain. I mean the whole heaven/hell tale makes me sick to my stomach. Do this and that otherwise you will burn in eternal suffering for all your sins! Reminds me of how parents told the tale that if you weren't good then Santa was going to bring you coals for Christmas. No gifts, no wrapping paper, no remote controlled car, just shitty black coals. At the end of the day it's the same premise.

I like this topic. I too love to discuss the meaning of life, where we came from etc. I think these are important questions. Unfortunately some people get very heated and irritated with peoples opinions and before long people can get at each others throats.

I feel that humans, being the only race on this planet that I am aware of that can ponder such things are gifted in this sense. A bird or a cheetah were not blessed with the intelligence to undergo this process. Humans comprise an extremely small percentage when compared to the sheer number of species on our vast planet. With such a higher intelligence maybe we were supposed to know and find out lifes answers. Just maybe. Maybe not. It's interesting though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 am

i think a very important point is knowing a difference between faith and organized religion.
i dont need any organization to give me faith, or show me right from wrong, but i would never put down anyone, who needs guidance from organized institutions. This is often actualy a question of psychology, and psychological types. There are people that need order in whatever they doo - weather its faith or house-cleaning. And these institutions give them just that. Their lives purpose is order, and religion gives them order in their faith, i guess.
I was raised by catholic grandparents (my parents were already more open-minded - damn hippies! Smile) And i think i turned out OK. So when i think about it, i was probably raised on at least some catholic rules, beliefs. So i cant deny, that organized religion had a good impact on my life. So i respect it. I also respect how much money they put into charity (probably money given by people, but still - they do not keep it), taking care of orphans, junkies, etc. Think Mother Teresa.

Then theres the bad part - roman catholics are a very shady organization, that take care of their own in similar ways like mafia. They hide them, give them shelter, or just appoint their members to other jobs if they are accused of any crimes (a lot of cases of pedophilia have been treated this way, and it sickens me).
Celibacy... i know they have a theory behind it, but IMO it brings more evil than good. Its just misunderstood ancient teachings or something, because it's totaly against human nature.
It's very often a business, at least in my country. They want all their old monestaries in the centers of the city back, so they could profit from them greatly. They do not restore them.

And an interesting debate is science and religion. In my opinion, faith (not religion, but faith, sometimes in hand with religion) and science will one day bring us to one answer, one entity. Or not, couse even though we are a thinking race, we only understand everything in the dimensions of time and space. Our minds are not capable to even think of things that are not in time and space... but maybe there are those who can? Or maybe one day we will? damn thats interesting!

And last but not least, ill tell a story from this weekend. Me and my girl went to check out this old, very beautiful monestary tucked away in a forest and near a river (im a huge fan of old architecture). This is the place:
http://katalikai.lt/foto/kbl/old/medium/pazaislio_I.jpg
Its all decorated in expensive marbel, frescoes, etc. Great place (and a waste of money in todays standards Smile) A nun gave us a tour volentarely (a funny and nice lady!). The most shocking part of it was the kind of monks this monestary was built for... They are called Kamaldulai in lithuanian (Camaldulus in latin, or something). They do not speak. ever. The only words they say are "Memento more" (eng. remember that you will die). They do not eat meat, or leave the monestary. They swinge themselves with whips and wear some painfull metal brackets on their legs. It is told that they did it to suffer for my country, because at that time we were in a lot of wars (interesting - not for god or sins, but for a country and its people).
There were 13 of them. 12 of them did it the way i just told it, but one of them took it to new extremes. He didn't have any contact with people. He spent 27 (20 motherfucking 7) years alone in a room praying. This story gave me two questions:
1. in what kind of frame of mind these monks were? What were they thinking, and how were they thinking... They were kind of meditating, so after 27 years of meditation - what are your thoughts? are you closer to god, kosmos, whatever?
2. Why such an expansive church to these ascetic people? Smile but the answer to that is probably couse it was built by a wealthy man, and thats the way he repent his sins... the rich - how funny and strange they are!

a long post, i know...
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am

I have just spent the most time writing the longest post iv'e ever written. Like 5 times as long as gediluss' so you're probably thankful because...

I lost the entire thing.

And it's more ironic than any of you will ever know.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm

That's pretty fascinating Geduliss. Cheers man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breaking the ice on this one   breaking the ice on this one Empty

Back to top Go down

breaking the ice on this one
Page 1 of 1