HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What score do you give New World Oprhans?
1. 5 - Classic
8%
 8% [ 5 ]
2. 4.5 - Superb
20%
 20% [ 12 ]
3. 4.0 - Excellent
33%
 33% [ 20 ]
4. 3.5 - Great
15%
 15% [ 9 ]
5. 3.0 - Good
16%
 16% [ 10 ]
6. 2.5 - Average
5%
 5% [ 3 ]
7. 2.0 - Poor
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
8. 1.5 - Very Poor
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
9. 1.0 - Garbage
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 61
 

AuthorMessage
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm

fuck i CANT wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Shakezulah
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

hed_2012 wrote:
B2BX was very strong lyrically when it came out, because Jared hadn't started getting into all that conspiracy shit before???

Nah dude...gotta disagree with that one. Even self titled is dripping with lyrical content dealing with conspiracy theories. They've been into that stuff since day 1.

S/T did not talk about that shit in the same context, or nearly as much for that matter. B2BX was when it became nearly every track being about goverment, conspiracies, etc. Many of the themes used in the past few albums were totally irrelevant back then. Terrorism wasn't a huge issue, 9/11 wouldn't happen for another 4 years, and the country was just in much better shape than it is now. So yes, B2BX was the beginning of Jared's current writing style. OIA was kind of a crossover album. He constantly recycles lyrics, phrases, and ideas these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
(Hed)B2RD4L
Member
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm

1. Intro

2. Live or Die Free- 4/5... chorus could of been better, But everything else makes up for that. I especially love the intro!

3. Bloodfire- 5/5... I love everything about this song

4. Ordo Ab Chao- 5/5

5. Stay Ready- 5/5.. awesome intro, rhymes, chorus.. and a Dr. Seuss reference means an automatic win! Very Happy Brilliant song

6. Family- 4/5.. at first i really didnt like this song, but after listening to it again i like it alot.

7. Stepping Stone- 4.5/5.. love this song, makes me wanna listen to OIA Razz

8. Renegade- 5/5.. Everything is perfect

9. Everything All The Time- 4/5.. interesting lyrics to say the least lol! But i still love the darkness of it and the chorus.

10. Intro

11. War On the Middle Class- 4.5/5.. It is short and repeats itself, but i love it so much!

12. Flesh and Blood- 4.5/5.. and for once i was able to agree with something about the government and the world... about the whole money stuff. affraid

13. Intro

14. Planet X- 4/5.. as said before, it sounds like Pulp Fiction but i still like it more then others. The solo is amazing!

15. Higher Ground- 3/5.. Alright song, but i often skip it after Jahred's first verse. After that it goes downhill IMO

16. Intro

17. Tow the Line- 4/5... I actually like the sound of the song and the message.

18. Self Aware- 5/5.. This is amazing! I love the vocals and how it starts to a slow song then goes into the in your face metal part. Definetly one of my favorites.. I had goosebumps for 3 mins

19. Intro

20. This Love- 4/5

21. Work On This- 5/5... Idk how hed does it, im not a fan of songs like this... but everyone time hed makes one its amazing. The only one that wasnt good was Mirrorballin hahah... and the woman in the song actually made it better instead of worse. The most "fun" song on the album. Also loved Tech n9ne btw!

22. Babylon Fall- 4.5/5

23. BORN2RIDE- 5/5... Awesome anthem song.. another really fun song! surprised that Big B actually did good, cause im not a fan of his. I got the old hed vibe, which is probably why i love it so much!!

24. Girlfriend- 4/5... The start of it is amazing, but it kinda went downhill from there. Didnt like the chorus or the chick in this song. Definetly a song from OIA Razz


Top 5 Songs
1. Renegade
2. Self Aware
3. Stay Ready
4. Bloodfiya/BORN2RIDE/Ordo
5. Work On This
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:34 pm

seems everyone fucking likes the album... i really don't know what to expect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 am

I wasn't arguing about whether the conspiracy theories he dealt with back then were in the same context, or for that matter if he spoke more on conspiracy theories than he does now.

What I was arguing was that your statement- 'B2BX was very strong lyrically when it came out, because Jared hadn't started getting into all that conspiracy shit before' is simply untrue. They had dealt with 'conspiracy shit' a long while back, way before B2BX.

Broke prepare to be skull fucked by this album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:12 am

Shakezulah wrote:
He constantly recycles ideas these days.


He does this on purpose if you think he isn't as talented i dont think that is true.First he does this to get his point across and make us wonder and read up on what he is talking about. just to point out it is a form of proganda if you think about it. It is repetion he knows that if we here some of his ideas over and over agin we will eventually look it up after all it is curiosity that killed the cat. its also a way of puling more people into the truth movement new listeners especially will get drawn into it once agin out of curiosity and all it takes is one song. there really is a war for your mind and he is using some of the same tactics to build his army that the goverment uses. i have respect for him and the things he is doing keep in mind that anything thing is possible in this life so why doubt him? i have looked around my life and it is all making sence especailly the parts about money starving children and murder. i will proudly admit to being a follower but iam not hanging onto his every word and i have my own opinions and wont defend every theory he has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Shakezulah
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 am

hed_2012 wrote:
I wasn't arguing about whether the conspiracy theories he dealt with back then were in the same context, or for that matter if he spoke more on conspiracy theories than he does now.

What I was arguing was that your statement- 'B2BX was very strong lyrically when it came out, because Jared hadn't started getting into all that conspiracy shit before' is simply untrue. They had dealt with 'conspiracy shit' a long while back, way before B2BX.

Well you know what I meant, so shut yer face. bounce



Quote :
He does this on purpose if you think he isn't as talented i dont think that is true.First he does this to get his point across and make us wonder and read up on what he is talking about. just to point out it is a form of proganda if you think about it. It is repetion he knows that if we here some of his ideas over and over agin we will eventually look it up after all it is curiosity that killed the cat. its also a way of puling more people into the truth movement new listeners especially will get drawn into it once agin out of curiosity and all it takes is one song. there really is a war for your mind and he is using some of the same tactics to build his army that the goverment uses. i have respect for him and the things he is doing keep in mind that anything thing is possible in this life so why doubt him? i have looked around my life and it is all making sence especailly the parts about money starving children and murder. i will proudly admit to being a follower but iam not hanging onto his every word and i have my own opinions and wont defend every theory he has.

Yeah, there's that.....OR he's just running out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:29 am

Shakezulah wrote:
.....OR he's just running out of ideas.

i doubt it there is so much other stuff he could write about if he wanted....but he doesn't incase u forgot the new cd was roughly 25 tracks of new shit with some redundancey but ALL bands do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Shakezulah
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 am

No, they don't. Not nearly to the degree that Jared does. The first three albums prove how creative and original he can be when it comes to writing lyrics. This new shit shows none of that. I know Jared is a very talented man. I just hate that he's sacrificing the use of his talents to get his "message" across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 am

he isnt sacrificing he is choosing and i think he is talented just not your cup of tea he is doing more rap then rock and rap is what has influenced him so much. it is a big part of his music


Last edited by TYLER.2012 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 33
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 am

I don't think he has a problem with him doing more rap then rock. I think he is saying he just isnt big into the whole conspiracy lyrics.

I miss the days of S/T and Broke where he spoke of some that, but also spoke more of life in general. I like the more introspective lyrics. I'm not trying to put down any of the stuff he as done lately or anything. More power to him for doing it. But I think he could write it much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
Shakezulah
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 am

TYLER.2012 wrote:
he isnt sacrificing he is choosing and i think he is talented just not your cup of tea he is doing more rap then rock and rap is what has influenced him so much it is a big opart of thier music

It has nothing to do with rap or rock. I definately prefer his rapping over that screechy screaming shit he does. It has to do with the fact that his new writing can't even begin to compare to old shit. If you're happy with hearing the same recycled stuff over and over and over again, then that's great, but I know he can do so much better than what he is doing, and that's why it upsets me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
WakeUpHate
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:23 am

I think NWO is a fuckin amazing album, but I do think that they need to go in a different direction after this album. I think the message has been put across enough over the past 3 albums and they have done it really well. NWO to me tops off all those albums nicely and it would be good to see them go on a different path from here on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 33
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 am

WakeUpHate wrote:
I think NWO is a fuckin amazing album, but I do think that they need to go in a different direction after this album. I think the message has been put across enough over the past 3 albums and they have done it really well. NWO to me tops off all those albums nicely and it would be good to see them go on a different path from here on.

I agree yo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 am

Shakezulah wrote:
TYLER.2012 wrote:
he isnt sacrificing he is choosing and i think he is talented just not your cup of tea he is doing more rap then rock and rap is what has influenced him so much it is a big part of their music

It has nothing to do with rap or rock. I definately prefer his rapping over that screechy screaming shit he does. It has to do with the fact that his new writing can't even begin to compare to old shit. If you're happy with hearing the same recycled stuff over and over and over again, then that's great, but I know he can do so much better than what he is doing, and that's why it upsets me.


i was refering back to your comment about a traditional rap song 'what does that have to do with hed pe?your guess is as good as mine" do you not realize that wesstyle was the one who wanted the mainstream sucess the most i dont think jah ever wanted it nearly as much based on the lyrics he wrote back then (firsty comes to mind witch is a statement aginst the mainstream) but he went with it as wess was the co founder of the band he gave that road a shot it wasnt what was best for him he got chewed up and spit out by the industry faggots, even when hed tried to make a change producing the most genric album to date blackout. it was bullshit then the switch to indie new faces in the band except for the ones who knew it was for the best mawk and product oia was a statement and a damn good one for us to wake up and see the evils in this world and corporate bisness came about were a person can say what the fuck he wants and jah is doing just that and as far as quiting the truth movement are you serious? this is a serious movement and they wont give up and just quit on it and iam glad for that i will say he could try to write better lyrics but i dont think that is what he is comfortable doing and everyone who wants it so bad wil probably never get it....i think you guys are looking for just music and if u just want "good music and lyrics" go suck on fucking saving abel or daughtry or some shit hed p.e is MORE THAN MUSIC and the message will be needed through 2012 because one of two things is gunna happen doomsday or a big change.....

but hey believe what you want but this really is more than just music for alot of people at this point and keep in mind what jah says about all the soccer moms bitching about his music....haahha
iam out
peace out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 33
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 am

Tyler, I understand what you are saying. I'm not against his statements in his music. I think he could just write them better. Listen to IFO, it's along the same lines as the current shit. But in my opinion 10 times better. I get tired of hearing songs that just say fuck the government so outright.

Dude, if I wasn't a die hard (hed) fan I would have thought that the last few albums were shit. Even if the government is planning on turning us all into zombies, you can only say it so many times. If people haven't listened to the message in the last few albums, they won't now. There is more in life. I would just like a better mixture of that stuff in the music.


Last edited by TheRev on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
Shakezulah
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 am

TYLER.2012 wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:
TYLER.2012 wrote:
he isnt sacrificing he is choosing and i think he is talented just not your cup of tea he is doing more rap then rock and rap is what has influenced him so much it is a big part of their music

It has nothing to do with rap or rock. I definately prefer his rapping over that screechy screaming shit he does. It has to do with the fact that his new writing can't even begin to compare to old shit. If you're happy with hearing the same recycled stuff over and over and over again, then that's great, but I know he can do so much better than what he is doing, and that's why it upsets me.


i was refering back to your comment about a traditional rap song 'what does that have to do with hed pe?your guess is as good as mine" do you not realize that wesstyle was the one who wanted the mainstream sucess the most i dont think jah ever wanted it nearly as much based on the lyrics he wrote back then (firsty comes to mind witch is a statement aginst the mainstream) but he went with it as wess was the co founder of the band he gave that road a shot it wasnt what was best for him he got chewed up and spit out by the industry faggots, even when hed tried to make a change producing the most genric album to date blackout. it was bullshit then the switch to indie new faces in the band except for the ones who knew it was for the best mawk and product oia was a statement and a damn good one for us to wake up and see the evils in this world and corporate bisness came about were a person can say what the fuck he wants and jah is doing just that and as far as quiting the truth movement are you serious? this is a serious movement and they wont give up and just quit on it and iam glad for that i will say he could try to write better lyrics but i dont think that is what he is comfortable doing and everyone who wants it so bad wil probably never get it....i think you guys are looking for just music and if u just want "good music and lyrics" go suck on fucking saving abel or daughtry or some shit hed p.e is MORE THAN MUSIC and the message will be needed through 2012 because one of two things is gunna happen doomsday or a big change.....

but hey believe what you want but this really is more than just music for alot of people at this point and keep in mind what jah says about all the soccer moms bitching about his music....haahha
iam out
peace out.


I don't have time to read all of that, but I can tell that it has very little to do with what I'm saying. You're taking this way too seriously and personally, man. Sorry that I find most of what Jared says to be more fitting to a fictional novel than reality, but much of it is just too rediculous.
I love music. I love to study it and analyze it. I love to make it. I would love nothing more than to make a living off of making music for others to enjoy. As someone who lives and breathes music on a daily basis, I can honestly say that (hed) p.e. right now is not (hed) p.e. at their best, even without the lyrical content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Maikoes
Member


Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : Almelo, Holland

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:19 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:
TYLER.2012 wrote:
he isnt sacrificing he is choosing and i think he is talented just not your cup of tea he is doing more rap then rock and rap is what has influenced him so much it is a big part of their music

It has nothing to do with rap or rock. I definately prefer his rapping over that screechy screaming shit he does. It has to do with the fact that his new writing can't even begin to compare to old shit. If you're happy with hearing the same recycled stuff over and over and over again, then that's great, but I know he can do so much better than what he is doing, and that's why it upsets me.


i was refering back to your comment about a traditional rap song 'what does that have to do with hed pe?your guess is as good as mine" do you not realize that wesstyle was the one who wanted the mainstream sucess the most i dont think jah ever wanted it nearly as much based on the lyrics he wrote back then (firsty comes to mind witch is a statement aginst the mainstream) but he went with it as wess was the co founder of the band he gave that road a shot it wasnt what was best for him he got chewed up and spit out by the industry faggots, even when hed tried to make a change producing the most genric album to date blackout. it was bullshit then the switch to indie new faces in the band except for the ones who knew it was for the best mawk and product oia was a statement and a damn good one for us to wake up and see the evils in this world and corporate bisness came about were a person can say what the fuck he wants and jah is doing just that and as far as quiting the truth movement are you serious? this is a serious movement and they wont give up and just quit on it and iam glad for that i will say he could try to write better lyrics but i dont think that is what he is comfortable doing and everyone who wants it so bad wil probably never get it....i think you guys are looking for just music and if u just want "good music and lyrics" go suck on fucking saving abel or daughtry or some shit hed p.e is MORE THAN MUSIC and the message will be needed through 2012 because one of two things is gunna happen doomsday or a big change.....

but hey believe what you want but this really is more than just music for alot of people at this point and keep in mind what jah says about all the soccer moms bitching about his music....haahha
iam out
peace out.

How can you take a person serious when he first raps/ sings about conspiracy stuff, and the next song he raps/ sings about raping someone under his bed? Shocked

And I agree with TheRev. Jared's lyrics are the best when he puts emotion into it. Hell, Hed's best tracks are emotional songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 27
Location : Whittier, CA

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:48 pm

I think that Jared repeats himself in album a few times because that is general theme of the album, and it makes sense b/c that is theier goal in their musical evolution right now is to write music that questions political agenda.

But ye, this album is fucking great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hedpeonline.com
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:28 pm

stop saying the album is fucking great, that makes me want it more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Broke2012 wrote:
stop saying the album is fucking great, that makes me want it more


lol iam sorry for your wait brother, hopefully you will love it though then it willl be worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 pm

yehh, i haven't heard ONE song of it.. well except for the DIY tracks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:23 pm

at least u were lucky enough to pay for it some orphans wont see a hard copy of the cd for a long time bucz they cant afford it so stay positive you will see your copy before febuary lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/tas_17
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 28
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm

TheRev wrote:
Tyler, I understand what you are saying. I'm not against his statements in his music. I think he could just write them better. Listen to IFO, it's along the same lines as the current shit. But in my opinion 10 times better. I get tired of hearing songs that just say fuck the government so outright.

Dude, if I wasn't a die hard (hed) fan I would have thought that the last few albums were shit. Even if the government is planning on turning us all into zombies, you can only say it so many times. If people haven't listened to the message in the last few albums, they won't now. There is more in life. I would just like a better mixture of that stuff in the music.

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/philkillz
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1224
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 am

PhiliBIRD wrote:
TheRev wrote:
Tyler, I understand what you are saying. I'm not against his statements in his music. I think he could just write them better. Listen to IFO, it's along the same lines as the current shit. But in my opinion 10 times better. I get tired of hearing songs that just say fuck the government so outright.

Dude, if I wasn't a die hard (hed) fan I would have thought that the last few albums were shit. Even if the government is planning on turning us all into zombies, you can only say it so many times. If people haven't listened to the message in the last few albums, they won't now. There is more in life. I would just like a better mixture of that stuff in the music.

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Ditto headbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   

Back to top Go down
 
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Desyre - Warning Of The Night
» Serial cyber stalker bully alert
» Billy Cobham's Warning CD
» New REINXEED review at Angelic Warlord
» CROSSWIRE & LEGACY reviews at Angelic Warlord

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: (Hed)P.E. Discussion-
Jump to: