(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!

Go down 
+32
scythenlantern
nvr_mind
geduliss
WakeUpHate
TheRev
(Hed)B2RD4L
andy_factor
elgringoloco
Maikoes
Shakezulah
lukew4rm
Crazy_hed
hedfan1
wedged
Leonid
tiredofsleep_2012
Mr. Sinistər
lozz
MadMadMan565
Russ
gingersonny
TYLER.2012
(anonymous)
Broke2012
(mat) p.e.
cc2529
Kirby
avikid86
hed_2012
PhiliBIRD
Zombified
(hed)
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What score do you give New World Oprhans?
1. 5 - Classic
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
2. 4.5 - Superb
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap20%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 12 ]
3. 4.0 - Excellent
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 20 ]
4. 3.5 - Great
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap15%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
5. 3.0 - Good
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
6. 2.5 - Average
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
7. 2.0 - Poor
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap2%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
8. 1.5 - Very Poor
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
9. 1.0 - Garbage
N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap1%N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 61

AuthorMessage
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:30 pm

New World Intro - The first sample sends a tingle down my spine, its the simple truth. The second sample (bush senior?) isn't as effective however its neccessary to explain where the NWO term comes from. 4/5

Live Or Die Free - Well is it just me or did (hed) actually make a good punk song? I mean the punk tracks on insomnia were just filler to me, but this track is the first time I've heard (hed) lay down an effective punk styled song. The start is really manic and the first chorus is really good. Nice to hear Jah sing not shrilled. 3.5/5

Bloodfire - Metal. Killer instrumentals, the drums and vox seem a lil too much, I'd rather hear some parts of a track with just instrumental, Jah seems to think every second needs vox. Chorus and verses are pretty brutal though and make up for this. Nice Breakdown at the end, shame they added in the siren which I think is uneccessary. 3/5

Ordo (AB Chao) - Now this track is (hed) on true form in a metal sense. The guitar is just brutal throughout and the bass in the verses by itself really goes well. Good vocals and nice melodica additions. 4/5

Stay Ready - Everything. Just everything. Actually RAPPED verses. not shouted/screamed. WE HAVE CONTACT, good sample. The lyrics are amazing and drum the message into your head. Then the best part of all a chorus. AN ACTUAL CHORUS WITH MELODY. The track has attitude aswell "Don't fuck with us" "Lets get it on" 5/5.

Family - Did this track really need to be put in here? I mean after stay ready? Maybe somewhere else in the album. Verses have some nice keyboards... thats about it. 1/5

Stepping Stone - The sample at the start really does put things down from the start, but the chorus is pretty nice to hear, a tip of the hat of teh old stepping stone with some recycled lyrics. 2.5/5

Renegade - Along the same qualityand style of the first 5 tracks of the album. Good mix of singing, rapping, shouting. Drum patterns are better than most other tracks. 4/5

Everything all the time - Creepy as shit..... 2/5

Mortgage Crisis intro - It is what it is 4/5

Middle Class Blues - The verses are nice with the traumatised vox "it doesnt have to be like this". Lacking a little in lyrics with too much repetition. 2.5/

Flesh and Blood - Bass and Melodica in the start give an amazing atmosphere. The song growson you, the chorus sounds like sex pistols. Good sample, the guy talks sense! 3.5/5

Nibiru Intro - Wait for it... 4/5

Planet X - EXPERIMENTAL MADNESS. This is a grower, what an amazing instrumental probs to Jaxon for the surf verses with Metal choruses, The Bass is strong in flow. Shredding at the end, well hell why not? This song really is a shot in the dark with a mix of everything. But I love it! 4.5/5

Higher Ground - Funky, Hip-hop. Thats pretty much it. 3/5

A Soldiers Intro - Public opinion - 4/5

Tow The Line - It has a good message, but sorry I just don't feel it.... 2.5/5

Self Aware - I feel more could have been done with this, the instrumental was really promising. Despite that it has a very good build up to an amazing climax, gives the album a good conclusion (apart from this love). 3.5/5

Lost History Intro - Niceee narrative voice 4/5

This Love - We have a good laid back hip-hop styled track! Really good feel to the song. Nice sign off at the end by Jah. THE COUNDOWN CONTINUES. 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
scythenlantern
n00b

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 am

i'm warming up to this cd.. it might not be good as the oldschool HED, but it's def a decent album
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Still no FVCKING CD's!!!!

I hate everyone who has received theirs...
Back to top Go down
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 pm

get if off of thepiratebay.org
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 am

i think he prolly downloaded it already, if not, pm me, i can hook you up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm

I have not down loaded it yet, something old school in me likes to crack the seal and pop that hard copy into my stereo and blast it in my room 2 or 3 times over while reading the lyrics along with the song.

I may be pissed that my CD's have still not made a special guest appearance on my door step but I'll just suffer till they show up.
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 pm

dude I so feel ya!! downloading just aint an option!
Back to top Go down
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:34 am

something to hold you over until you get the hard copy. that's what i do.
Back to top Go down
WakeUpHate

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 am

I've downloaded it because Amazon have fucked up my order twice and I can't wait any longer. I love the album but it will be good when i get my hands on a real copy.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm

i gave the album a good 10 listens, and the song that blew me away most is Planet X Smile
It's just so well put!!! So well composed!!! It builds up the intensity to the end and then explodes like satans balls!!! Smile
Didn'e care for a few songs though... Higher Ground didn't move me in any way, just like the one with Tech 9ine... Smile

I wonder why Bucky lasek is so short, could have been a groovey hip hop track Smile Has some of the best raps on the album on it, IMO Smile With a great chorus it would have been a blast!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 pm

I had the same feeling about Bucky Lasek. It definitely should be longer, it's one of my favorite songs.
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:19 am

<-- Boo-Yaah!!!!
Back to top Go down
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

Mine didn't turn up yesterday (friday).

It will be three weeks monday since I was told by subnoize it was shipped. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 am

hedfan1 wrote:
<-- Boo-Yaah!!!!

You got 2 black versions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Quote :
You got 2 black versions?

thats the truth ep Wink
Back to top Go down
SPANinc
SPANinc

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Contrary to popular opinion, I think Don't Fuck With Us is a great song - a true punk song.

The lyrics may not be super intellectual, but a lot of punk music lyrics are like this. Some of the best punk bands ever, The Descendents and NOFX have some of the stupidest lyrics I've ever heard. Jared claims all his music is punk rock, but THIS song actually is punk rock.

Smokaz Only is the worst song I've ever heard on a (hed)p.e. album. This song is truly a piece of shit. I hate the white-boy stoner hip hop that KMK and lots of other Subnoize artists do. Boring and repetitive rubbish.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am

SPANinc wrote:
Contrary to popular opinion, I think Don't Fuck With Us is a great song - a true punk song.

So there's 2 of us now. bounce
I also like it despite the lyrics. The rhythm is cool and really punk.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:02 am

hed_2012 wrote:
B2BX was very strong lyrically when it came out, because Jared hadn't started getting into all that conspiracy shit before???

Nah dude...gotta disagree with that one. Even self titled is dripping with lyrical content dealing with conspiracy theories. They've been into that stuff since day 1.

N.W.O. fucking owns!

i agree!!!! have you listened to the s/t nigga??????????

anyways, you wouldnt get it though, youre probably one of the sheep that doesnt want to wake up
Back to top Go down
(Hed)B2RD4L
(Hed)B2RD4L

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Quote :
anyways, you wouldnt get it though, youre probably one of the sheep that doesnt want to wake up

lol! man am i sick of fans like you...
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

(Hed)B2RD4L wrote:
Quote :

lol! man am i sick of fans like you...

Seriously man. I mean, yeah there are fans who like old (hed) and say that new (hed) is just paranoia and conspiracy shit and there are fans that say that thats all hed is about nowadays and the fans are just paranoid followers, blah blah blah, etc

(and i'm not saying i agree)

BUT

The door swings both ways. There are also fans like this dude, who says that people who dont want to follow every single word someone ELSE says, a 'sheep that doesnt want to wake up'. Hmm, maybe they just dont want to believe everything someone else says for themselves. Nah, that COULDNT be it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 pm

the CD had def started to grow on me.

some of the songs are still dumb but its majority pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:20 am

nwo is rad. my favourite song is between babylon fall, renegade and stay ready.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 am

andy i love babylon fall too!

my three favorite songs on the album are Self Aware, Stay Ready, and Renegade

Self Aware could end up being one of my all-time favorite HED tracks...ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 pm

NWO is still tight for me. Love this shit. headbang
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:58 am

I think Everything All The Time may be one of the best songs (hed) have ever made...ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!   N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

N.W.O. Reviews. WARNING! Spoiler alert!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next