(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best in Russia

Go down 
+5
PhiliBIRD
Broke2012
Mr.Null
(anonymous)
Leonid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 am

You are not popular in Russia, but for people, who knows RapCore Style, you are the Greatest. You are the reason, that many people start own musical carer in Russia in RapCore Style.
Plz. sorry for my English Smile
What people think about this grup from another Country?
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi there, I'm from Poland and I must say that unfortunately Hed isn't very popular here either, don't know why. I think they're the best.

BTW, I know there are some Russian guys on here, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 pm

(anonymous) wrote:

Aha!

Well, I heard from somebody, who tried to bring (hed)p.e. to Russia, that Jahred personally doesn't want to go here.
(what a shame, if you ask me).

I know that many-many people tried to organize (hed)concert in Moscow, but these folks are really hard to talk (usually they just don't answer)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 pm

hmm, it'll happen someday
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Mr.Null wrote:
(anonymous) wrote:

Aha!

Well, I heard from somebody, who tried to bring (hed)p.e. to Russia, that Jahred personally doesn't want to go here.
(what a shame, if you ask me).

I know that many-many people tried to organize (hed)concert in Moscow, but these folks are really hard to talk (usually they just don't answer)
2PU is from Poland? I know only that it slovenik music.
What can you say about Russian's rapcore? What's band do you know?
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 pm

i know there a lot of russian rapcore bands, but i can't deal with it, cuz i can't listen to that russian talk
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I only know some Russian hiphop, my Russian teacher liked the song "Чёрный Бумер" and played it for us Smile
I don't know any other Russian music, even though I know Russian a bit it's still difficult for me to understand it, I'm better in reading Razz

But why doesn't Hed want to visit Russia? What's wrong with that?

Last edited by (anonymous) on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Thats awseome dude

I know NOTHING of russian music, I think I have heard a Russian rapper once from my friend who is from Moscow but thats about it.

I'm sure its awesome if you speak russian....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 pm

yehh, that's the problem i have, i can't understand a fuck they're talking about.. i can't listen to that
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

don't worry guys, I understand what they say but not much of what they sing Wink
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm

I think its a shame not to listen to a good band just cause they don't have vocals in english. I mean people from around the world all listen to bands with english vocals as well as their own language, so really we should be able to aswell Cool

I can understand why it may be difficult though. Anyway glad you found the forum! Russia are good at resisting NATO forces... very good... Props to you.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah I'm a victim of not digging music that's in another language too Lozz. I reckon it's in real poor taste and a little bit naive maybe but I just can't help it. I tried Rammstein out and I think I may have dug the music more if I could relate to the lyrics. Ill Nino I love because they mix up the Latin with English so it's something I can stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 am

agreed ^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 am

lozz wrote:
I think its a shame not to listen to a good band just cause they don't have vocals in english. I mean people from around the world all listen to bands with english vocals as well as their own language, so really we should be able to aswell

I can understand why it may be difficult though. Anyway glad you found the forum! Russia are good at resisting NATO forces... very good... Props to you.
This is forum not politikal, and I think, we are must ignore all question about it. In this forum we are all united by HED Wink Of'course I'm glad. Thank you Smile
To all You know, that not many peoples understand english talk, Smile They are listen music Smile I am glad that in internet we can find lyrics of songs.
I think that pride of russians are not given to us write lyrics in English.

Last edited by Leonid on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 am

Smile Very Interesting....You are all write, that you don't like listen musik in foreign language, but "Exploited" like listen old russian punk-rock's group "Purgen" and when exploited appear on stage, soloist Has a T-shirt with Lenin - purgen's emblem of 1 of all albums.
I heard that russian hard musik is popular in England.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/44/89/50/purgen12.jpg this image on T-shirt
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/44/89/50/exploi10.jpg soloist with emblem
I am surprised Smile

Last edited by Leonid on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 am

(anonymous) wrote:
I only know some Russian hiphop, my Russian teacher liked the song "Чёрный Бумер" and played it for us Smile
I don't know any other Russian music, even though I know Russian a bit it's still difficult for me to understand it, I'm better in reading Razz

But why doesn't Hed want to visit Russia? What's wrong with that?
We are sing on english "welcome to the hotel colifornia" Razz
Maybee HED can visit Russia, but I think only Moscow. I want to see HED in Ural, Ekaterinburg Smile
"Черный Бумер" - this is black BMW 745i Smile This was popular after film "Черный Бумер". It is about russian mafia in 199? years. BMW is one of symbols of first mafia after USSR Disintegrated, they was very liked auto of BMW - very aggressive auto Smile
Nowadays BMW is a symbol of glamour, money e.t.c.
anonymous I can upload some music of russian's band, If you want it, of'course, but only pm, becouse i don't know the laws, and I don't want that somebody take offence to me. In Russia this is very simple Smile - no autor's rights, no laws Smile they are presence, but only on paper and it is fictitiously, becouse there is no mechanism to operate this
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:29 am

lozz wrote:
I think its a shame not to listen to a good band just cause they don't have vocals in english. I mean people from around the world all listen to bands with english vocals as well as their own language, so really we should be able to aswell Cool
Most of my friends (and I myself) usually don't like international music. But I like some Russian rapcore bands.

So what am I trying to say? From my point of you, english-speaking bands are cool, russian-speaking bands are cool, but other-languages-bands ain't (with some exclusions).

BUT you might be surpised, I personally just can't stand Russian rap, i HATE it

lozz wrote:
Russia are good at resisting NATO forces... very good... Props to you.
Thanks! Haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 am

I hate rap too Smile not only Russian Smile
бля дак ты русский Smile здорово земляк Smile заебало блять пиздеть на иностре Smile хоть 1 русская душа Wink
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

jo, don't talk russian here!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Broke2012 wrote:
jo, don't talk russian here!

why? Razz
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 pm

cuz i can't understand shit of it

ik bedoel, ik ga hier toch ook geen nederlands lopen lullen
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 pm

ja, also wenn wir hier jetzt alle so anfangen bin ich bei dieser babylonischen sprachverwirrung auch am start, aber informativ wird das nichmehr =)
Back to top Go down
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:20 am

Oui au moins sur le français Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:34 am

Here and well.
have agreed.
I am quiet.
Thats all. I have session in institute, I am compelled to leave you for not long time.
Back to top Go down
Leonid
Leonid

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 am

I russian, I want to talk in russian, and I will do it. To me all the same that you think about it
Thats my surpize for you. Gl/HF Smile
Russian do not surrender!
The Best in Russia 110
Laughing This is comic picture, isn't it? sunny sunny headbang headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best in Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best in Russia   The Best in Russia Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best in Russia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next