(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insane Clown Posee

Go down 
+9
Mr. Sinistər
PhiliBIRD
Gray Fox
TYLER.2012
SRD420
LotusLord
Broke2012
Kirby
dreadx
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm

The single was alright. Pretty low quality, but I'm sure the album will be better than that.

Blaze and ICP have new CD's coming this year, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Blaze's best album IMO is One Less G, the original. Haven't heard the new Twiztid single yet. I'll be downloading and or purchasing the new ICP, Twiztid and Blaze though.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 am

thats the only resason to go to the show lmao. and whats up with jahs hatchet man? i was mad when hed didnt show up with icp at the pitts show
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 pm

on thoughts on tila tiquela? i kknow alot hate her, but i do feel bad for the bitch and i hate that 'juggalos' would do such a thing like that to a 100 lb woman * buck twenty six if shes wet* .. and any gathering footage of hed set there?
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

its fucked up but she was warned by so many people its her own dumb ass fault for actually goin on stage she woulda got paid either way she just wants the attention cuz nobody gives a fuck about he skank ass
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 am

agreed. i hate her just ass much as the next person. and i guess coming on stage two hours late then telling the 'juggalos' to get back here i am worth the wait will get you a ass beating.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Why the dizz on Tila? I dunno her but i watched a video of that shit and i thought it sounded alright her rappin'. She's hot! Is she gettin dissed cuz shes a female PLaya? or what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

no shes geeting dissed cuz shes a worthless skank who lies out the ass constantly and has no tallent. she didnt belong at the gathering i have no clue wtf psychopathic was thinking
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 am

true gray but to be honest grey she was siked about doing it. so if you were siked about being there and what not then way be like that when you get on stage? acting like a cunt.

no mad she got dissed cuz she was late for her set at the gathering and told the juagglos to come back to the stage cuz she was worth the wait. so they threw firecrackers and glass at her then chased her back to her trailer smashed the windows in ( which to me chasing her back was below the line) . but now she is sewing psychopathic. i guess no one is buying her cd and mtv dont wanna do a shot at love 2. but who cares?

i am mean she got what she deserved yea but still she only is about a buck twenty wet and i do feel kinda bad. cuz the people that didnt assult her are gonna be put in the catagory of ' icp is all about gang vilonce so on' and make the rest of us look like retards. and now this also means thats there gonna crack down when they do there gatherings.

but regardless i understnd throwing shit at her and what not ha ha funny but to CHASE ?HER!?!?! thats a little redickaless!
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

acording to what ive seen recently she was not chased she was taken to her car and drivien off safely like i said shes a compolsive liar.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 am

well from what i understand all the videos are getting banned from youtube. but i dont care what happend i just hope it didnt go down like that. a few of my friends were there but none of them helped in the throwing. but if it didnt happend and she is lieing about it then. i wish someone who really kick her ass for being a lieing ass cunt of a whore. she had the money shit if i was her i would have took the money not prformed and ran. it would have been whatever cuz i guess lil kim didnt even get to perform cuz they closed it down right after the whore got off stage.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm

exacty she's just an attention whore and she wanted somebody to notice her so sueing psychopathic is her newest plot to get recognition but knowbody gives a fuck about she can fuck off and die for all i care at this point.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 am

yea but to be honest with you. i mean check this out. look at the whole em and icp beef. both sells sky rocketed....almost all the member of d 12 have worked with psychopathic records... now beef sells you think this is another psychopathic boast to get both parties sells? cuz tila has yet to relase a full cd i belive. and to be honest i won't be the least bit suprised if this all hyped up and to get cd sells for both parties.... just speculating
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm

its possible i wouldnt be suprised at all but whatever if icp really think they need all this attention thats them it just sucks that they just get richer and it makes juggalos look like a bunch of assholes
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 pm

yea but thats another thing that dont make sense. J worns her......AND also the fact that J and Shaggy worked so hard to clear the Juggalos name. so whatever the case maybe . but so be it if that is the case then ICP is jack fucking shits if you ask me. thats a BIG fuck you to the juggalos! but like i said all the 'law suits' could be faked..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Clown Posee   Insane Clown Posee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Insane Clown Posee
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Hip-Hop-
Jump to: