(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-order New World Orphans!

Go down 
+27
(hed)onist
lukew4rm
(moncado) p.e.
i.never.run
Crazy_hed
elgringoloco
TheRev
LoFa
Ree-suh
Russ
andy_factor
cc2529
PhiliBIRD
hed_2012
lozz
(anonymous)
Shakezulah
SRD420
tiredofsleep_2012
FlintTown
(mat) p.e.
TYLER.2012
Zombified
Broke2012
Kirby
MadMadMan565
Mr. Sinistər
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 am

tiredofsleep_2012 wrote:
Mr. Sinistər wrote:
Kirby wrote:
I got one telling me It got shipped, but only after I emailed them about it.
Wait... subnoize actually responded to your e-maiL? Shocked

Haha damn!!!
That's a motherfuckin' shocker lol.
Yea it really is. I sent them an e-mail too right now. I will have faith in Sub Noize this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 am

I pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago. I only got one CD and I got the t-shirt, too. I couldn't afford all three CD's or else I would've. Maybe I'll pick em up when the album actually drops. They said the pre-order package would be here before Christmas, so as long as they hold up their end of the deal, I don't care when it comes in. I'm really looking forward to the album, though. Hearing Renegade pretty much sold me on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 am

Haha, yeah. I sent one and some dude named Jamie [I think] responded.

He said:

Yes, your package has gone out. You should be receiving it shortly.

The reason for the status staying on processing is because I haven't had the chance to change it over yet. I'm working on it. : )

> Jamie J. Miranda
> Suburban Noize Records
> 818 841 3490 ext 215
> 818 841 1137 fax
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 am

I got an e-mail from UPS and it says:

This message was sent to you at the request of Subnoize Store to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Subnoize Store directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 19-December-2008

I fucking hope I get it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 am

Mr. Sinistər wrote:

This message was sent to you at the request of Subnoize Store to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Subnoize Store directly.

That's the same email I got
Only my scheduled delivery is fucking December 22nd
ARGH! I want mine when you get yours lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 am

I think I might have gotten the expedited option, though. I don't remember. I spent like almost 50 dollars on the pre-order.
Back to top Go down
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 am

Mr. Sinistər wrote:

Hey who did you send the email to? I'm just wondering because I wanna ask if they sent mine out. Its making me nutz that I didn't get a conformation email.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:18 am

Believe it or not dude, I sent it to Subnoize Wink
Back to top Go down
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:23 am

Ok thanks I guess i'll try to send them an email
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:33 am

Oh I never paid for expedited services. I guess the reasons I am getting mine early is because the package is being shipped from Sylmar California which is about an hour from where I live, Whittier, CA.
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:08 pm

MadMadMan565 wrote:
SRD420 wrote:
Three versions of NWO? What's the reasoning behind that? Different tracks, different artwork (obviously), but what? And will all three be available for purchase when its released?

Sorry, I should know this, but I honestly haven't had the time to keep up with any of the bands I listen to. Any and all info is appreciated Smile

THNX
-PEace

Um, you just stated the reason haha. They are releasing different bonus tracks on each one, and different artwork.
Why? Because they are cool? lol they never gave a reason...just to go all out on the release.

How many bonus tracks are on each album?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stayhardmfkr
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 pm

2 on each album

i guess i'll have to wait a little longer, cuz europe will take some more time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
SRD420
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:58 pm

What? Are you serious? I knew this would eventually happen to Hed when they joined with Sub Noize, fuck!

Am I the only one that thinks that's a waste of fuckin' money? You have three albums, all the same songs except for 2 bonus tracks on each one and different artwork. I dunno, personally I think that's a sell-out move. I'm not gonna purchase all the same songs for two new ones and some different artwork, that's stupid and a waste of money to me. I hate to say it, but I'll just wait and I'll download all the bonus tracks cuz I'm not paying that much for 6 extra tracks and different artwork, that's just not worth it to me.

I don't mean to bitch, but like I said, I knew this would eventually happen.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm

I must admit I agree with you. At first I wanted to get all 3 versions but then I thought it's not fair to make us pay for the seme songs three times (apart from the bonuses)

I also noticed it says "bonus demo tracks" so they might as well appear on another Hed album with some changes done to them, like the stuff on DIY Guys that is now on NWO.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:10 pm

I received my truth EP, along with the other stuff, in the mail today.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Mine is almost here! I tracked it on the UPS site and its in Cerritos California which is about 10 minutes were I live!

Zombified wrote:
I received my truth EP, along with the other stuff, in the mail today.
...and the verdict is?

Quote :
What? Are you serious? I knew this would eventually happen to Hed when they joined with Sub Noize, fuck!

Am I the only one that thinks that's a waste of fuckin' money? You have three albums, all the same songs except for 2 bonus tracks on each one and different artwork. I dunno, personally I think that's a sell-out move. I'm not gonna purchase all the same songs for two new ones and some different artwork, that's stupid and a waste of money to me. I hate to say it, but I'll just wait and I'll download all the bonus tracks cuz I'm not paying that much for 6 extra tracks and different artwork, that's just not worth it to me.

I personally like this idea. I think it was ambitious of them to come out with something like this. Taking time to make different artwork for each release is pretty cool imo. And plus they recorded so many tracks how are they going to condense it into one disc? I like have different versions of albums. I guess I appreciate them more. Its not like you HAVE to buy all three versions, just get one and like you said download the rest or something. But I got all three versions so I cant support the band as well.
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :

I personally like this idea. I think it was ambitious of them to come out with something like this. Taking time to make different artwork for each release is pretty cool imo. And plus they recorded so many tracks how are they going to condense it into one disc? I like have different versions of albums. I guess I appreciate them more. Its not like you HAVE to buy all three versions, just get one and like you said download the rest or something. But I got all three versions so I cant support the band as well.[/quote]

Well, I just want all the songs on one CD, if they can't do that then they should scrap songs or put them on the next album or here's an idea... make a bonus disc and have it come with NWO with all the bonus tracks. This was a sell-out move, no doubt about it. I could give a shit less about the artwork, its the music I want and if I have to pay triple just to get all the music, then fuck it... I'll just buy one like you said Sin and download the rest. And I know I'm not the only who's thinking this and that doesn't mean I don't want to support the band, it just means I'm thinking around the box and have more brains then to be ripped off like that cuz to me 4 extra songs and artwork just aint worth the buy.

Anyway, thanks for the all the info. guys, you guys are so helpful!
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:23 pm

No, I agree with Sinester. I don't think it was a sell out move. And actually, you are NOT paying triple the amount for the 3 CDs. In case you didnt know, when preordering all 3 versions, it only comes out to be like 28 dollars (and thats including the EP and the poster and the buttons/stickers too). So actually you are getting a very good deal. If you were paying 3 times the amount of the CD, itd probably be like almost 50 dollars.
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 pm

MadMadMan565 wrote:
No, I agree with Sinester. I don't think it was a sell out move. And actually, you are NOT paying triple the amount for the 3 CDs. In case you didnt know, when preordering all 3 versions, it only comes out to be like 28 dollars (and thats including the EP and the poster and the buttons/stickers too). So actually you are getting a very good deal. If you were paying 3 times the amount of the CD, itd probably be like almost 50 dollars.

Oh really? Only 28 bucks? That's not bad at all. Did not know that, thanks. Ok, I'm done with my ranting now, lol.
Back to top Go down
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Mr. Sinistər wrote:
Mine is almost here! I tracked it on the UPS site and its in Cerritos California which is about 10 minutes were I live!

I'm not getting mine until the 22nd.
Man I can't wait anymore longer.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm

SRD420 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:

Oh really? Only 28 bucks? That's not bad at all. Did not know that, thanks. Ok, I'm done with my ranting now, lol.

yeah, haha i understand though, if i had to pay money for 3 CDs and it actually was the cost of 3 CDs then i woulda said fuck that. but i got 3 CDs, the EP, a poster, and buttons, all for 28 dollars + shipping. shipping only turned out to be like 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm

I can't wait to get the ep I really wanna hear live or die free.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:08 pm

(mat) p.e. wrote:
I can't wait to get the ep I really wanna hear live or die free.

SO DO I!
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:10 pm

its on itunes already guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
(mat) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
its on itunes already guys!!
So hows the song, does it rule?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order New World Orphans!   Pre-order New World Orphans! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-order New World Orphans!
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next