(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weak Shitz Out (Twiztid ft Jahred)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Weak Shitz Out (Twiztid ft Jahred) Empty
PostSubject: Weak Shitz Out (Twiztid ft Jahred)   Weak Shitz Out (Twiztid ft Jahred) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 am

Twiztid Up in the studio, putting it down with our motherfucking cousin from Hed P.E. up in this bitch, letting all you hoe-ass bitches know, you know that weak shit your doing out there? You think your King-Partner dog? You know what? You know what? Man, that weak shits out! Yo! I'm hear to tell you that weak shits out yo. Monoxide, let 'em know!

How many times and how many rhymes and lines am i in? And how many people are praying me and madrox don't find them? We like to take a little credit when it came, if the shit stays the same
we gonna blow it out the frame baby! So many people say we're raising the bar
so far that you can barely see it so you so they compare a spoke to the star.
You're a parked car with your hazard lights buzzing. When im buzzin its
a hazard turn your lights out cuz you'll see all of your weak shits just making me sick. Its such a shame the underground has got deseases so if kanye is jesus, then i can't fucking believe it. I must be the devil cuz fire is what im breathin.

That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!

Shifting since we emergin, a pen in the shape of shadows; hit me and I disperse
and attack you from every angle. I'm not a general, I'm three strikes like shell toe and twiztid boys mind bend like elbows! Keep this shit alive, don't ever let this shit die. This shit is for life: Your's and my and we rewriting all of the rules and that old shit is out what the fuck
you gonna do? Go and cry like a bitch, accept dick, go and comp some old shit
with one of them new bitches remaking it and takin' it to the bank, but I'm in there pimp and you might think that your the shit but dont nobody else feel that!

That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!

Let's get lifted! Like a dog in twiztid.! Quick to hit the hypocrites you know I'm
gifted! When this tracks a weapon you bet I'm ready to use it! I killed commercial
radio and I murdered pop music! Yo motherfuck all this emo shit: Fall Out Boys and The Homo-Clique! I don't give a fuck what label you with! When I come through town your bitch sucks my dick! I don't give a fuck, so shut the fuck up, cuz you don't wanna fuck with me. yo this ain't just rap, cuz I'mma kidnap your bitch and make her ride with me. Come on baby I'ma rock and roll you, I'mma shock and show you that I'm the one nigga to keep it punk rock. I don't give a fuck, so shut the fuck up, cuz you dont wanna fuck with me.

That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
That Weak shitz out!
Fuck that Shit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009

Weak Shitz Out (Twiztid ft Jahred)
Page 1 of 1