HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 751
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvWeyecrY0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 751
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 am

Haha, I dig Jah's shirt more than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 39
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 am

Just saw that...
Well it's not so bad; but I never heard of Sketchy Waze thought, found his record 'The Adventurez of Sketchy Waze'. This single will be on his new record or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 808
Join date : 2008-12-17
Age : 36
Location : Oslo, Norway

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 pm

jahreds part were nice. got a blackout vibe from his vocals!
also like how they used the turntables towards the end. maybe this will inspire hed to include Products skills more in the music again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Sketchy Waze sucks. Jahred was awesome though. I have a feeling the chorus reflects how Ascension will sound. More reggaeish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wedged
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 am

CrossBones3129 wrote:
Sketchy Waze sucks. Jahred was awesome though. I have a feeling the chorus reflects how Ascension will sound. More reggaeish.

Agreed, I dig Jahred's parts but that was the only reason I sat through the entire thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 31
Location : Finspang,Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 pm

This was really really bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 am

Can I ask what you guys think is terrible about this? I think the instrumental is terrible, and Sketchy's lyrics are really cheesy but I honestly don't think they're that bad. I do think Jahred is by far the best part of the song though.

I want to know because I am doing a song with Jahred and I don't want to make whatever mistakes that were made in this song lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Woah, you're doing a song with him!? Send me a link to find more of his music! I think Sketchy Waze is really corny and his voice doesn't appeal to me. A rapper has to have a good voice to appeal to me. The instrumental and band also sucked dick. LIke that one part where it breaks down and you think the drummer is gonna slam the symbals before the solo starts and he barely taps it. Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 pm

CrossBones3129 wrote:
Woah, you're doing a song with him!? Send me a link to find more of his music! I think Sketchy Waze is really corny and his voice doesn't appeal to me. A rapper has to have a good voice to appeal to me. The instrumental and band also sucked dick. LIke that one part where it breaks down and you think the drummer is gonna slam the symbals before the solo starts and he barely taps it. Ridiculous!

Haha I agree with everything. I do think he's corny and I don't like his voice; The reason I don't think his lyrics are terrible are simply for the fact that he does have some good multis and his flow is on point a lot of the times. It's too bad that he's really cheesy. But the instrumental really destroys it for me, i agree that the break down is laughable.

But yeah I'm doing a song with Jahred, we've been talking on the phone; I sent him the instrumental for the song we're doing and he said he's going to give it more dynamic (but he didn't go into detail on how)...so I don't think we will have the same problem. I can PM you guys as soon as I get any sort of copy, but I don't wanna post it online in the public until it's completely finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade


Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 pm

MadMadMan565 wrote:
CrossBones3129 wrote:
Woah, you're doing a song with him!? Send me a link to find more of his music! I think Sketchy Waze is really corny and his voice doesn't appeal to me. A rapper has to have a good voice to appeal to me. The instrumental and band also sucked dick. LIke that one part where it breaks down and you think the drummer is gonna slam the symbals before the solo starts and he barely taps it. Ridiculous!

Haha I agree with everything.  I do think he's corny and I don't like his voice; The reason I don't think his lyrics are terrible are simply for the fact that he does have some good multis and his flow is on point a lot of the times.  It's too bad that he's really cheesy.  But the instrumental really destroys it for me, i agree that the break down is laughable.

But yeah I'm doing a song with Jahred, we've been talking on the phone; I sent him the instrumental for the song we're doing and he said he's going to give it more dynamic (but he didn't go into detail on how)...so I don't think we will have the same problem.  I can PM you guys as soon as I get any sort of copy, but I don't wanna post it online in the public until it's completely finished.
Awesome! I wanna hear some of your music, post a link!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 39
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Great man, that's just awesome!
Can't wait to hear this collaboration song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 31
Location : Finspang,Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Thats fucking cool MadMadMan! Cant wait to hear that! So how much u gotta pay Jahred to be on the song?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 am

Thanks guys, you can listen to my music here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/stretch

Lol kinda scared about criticism. The song I'm doing with Jahred is a rock/rap track though. Jahred just sent me his verse and I keep listening to it over and over and over again, I can definitely tell he had fun doing it lol.

I'll have the mixed/unmastered version in about a week and a half if anyone wants to hear it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:22 am

MADMANNe wrote:
Thats fucking cool MadMadMan! Cant wait to hear that! So how much u gotta pay Jahred to be on the song?

Idk if I'm supposed to say, but I can say it was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. I can send it to you guys as soon as possible though !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 31
Location : Finspang,Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Cool! And dont worry bout criticism man. I dont think there are any artists who havent been hated on so : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 31
Location : Finspang,Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Im listening to your stuff now, I think its good! : ) Just watched the Cardigan video! Great song! Good beat! And the video was well done too. So do you do all the producing and recording yourself or?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:27 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
Im listening to your stuff now, I think its good!  : ) Just watched the Cardigan video! Great song! Good beat!  And the video was well done too. So do you do all the producing and recording yourself or?

Thanks man!!!! I actually record at a studio in Royal Oak, MI. A guy named Tim Smith does the producing. Basically 80% of what I make at my job goes to music/videos (and I didnt do the cardigan video, but I do do videos/editing). I'm so glad you like the music though!

BTW i'm gonna PM you something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
wedged
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

So MadMadMan565, any news on when you planning to release the track?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMadMan565
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 pm

It's being mastered this week. I'm TRYING to release it by the end of August, but that's if I can get this lyric video I'm putting together to go along with it finished in time.

I will let you know as soon as it's done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
wedged
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Nice, I'm looking forward to hearing it.. you got us al psyched:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)   

Back to top Go down
 
Jahred Gomes (hed) pe x Sketchy Waze x Home Town Criminal- SAVE YOURSELF (Official Video)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stevie Wonder DVD Live at the AEG Arena London 2008
» Scandinavian Metal Praise
» Roger Glenn Reachin' CD 1976 Gaylord Birch on Funk Drums
» Metal, Rock & Industrial Challenge #3: The Playlist
» The Letter Black - Believe video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: News-
Jump to: