(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's like foreplay for you bitches...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newworldorphan
newworldorphan

It's like foreplay for you bitches... Empty
PostSubject: It's like foreplay for you bitches...   It's like foreplay for you bitches... EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 am

Just thought Id break the ice and introduce myself. I'm a Human that lives in America and I've been listening to Hed since I first got that little red cassette single at a local record shop back in like '96. I just found this site and it's cool to see so many supporting hed. I love the band and have supported them since the beginning. I'm not on par with Jah's allegiance to Obama but I like everything else he has to say. I love going to see them live, they probably throw one of the best shows I've ever seen other than Pantera. (R.I.P. Dime!) Has anyone else heard them cover Pantera at their shows? I always appreciate that and the Marley covers. Odd combination but two of my favorites. Anyway, I'll wait and see if anyone responds.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: It's like foreplay for you bitches...   It's like foreplay for you bitches... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:31 am

welcome, human!
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: It's like foreplay for you bitches...   It's like foreplay for you bitches... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 am

Welcome homie : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
newworldorphan
newworldorphan

PostSubject: Re: It's like foreplay for you bitches...   It's like foreplay for you bitches... EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's like foreplay for you bitches...   It's like foreplay for you bitches... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's like foreplay for you bitches...
Page 1 of 1