(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year

Go down 
+12
(hed)
MadMadMan565
cripBrownie420
gabe81
MADMANNe
(moncado) p.e.
The Lost Soul
hed_2012
wedged
Mr.Null
blackout
CrossBones3129
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year Empty
PostSubject: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 am

"I am totally stoked to say hedpe is putting on an album to be released later this year. The title is ASCENSION, and I have been working on it every day. I just finished this song in Portuguese called TU VAI MORRER!!! THANX SUBNOIZE, THANX RENEGADES!!!! couldnt do it without your continued support, i owe you guys everything i have, and will never forget who I work for!!!"

Jahred put this on facebook about an hour ago. I'm stoked also about a new hed album! I'd like to hear what styles of music will be on this one!
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 am

Great news, this is gonna be an awesome year, two of my fav bands will release new stuff!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm

I see nobody cares anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 pm

That´s great news... I hope it will be something fresh and new.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 am

Fresh and new. Exactly. Fingers crossed for a ball breaking album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:16 am

Welcome to the tour...... BROTHER
Back to top Go down
(moncado) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 am

Fuck Yeah. 2012: The Year Of Hed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Yea indeed. should be something special becuase of the 2012 thing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
gabe81
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
gabe81

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 am

fuck ya, i cant wait for the cd plus the preorder shit is probaly gonna be dope as madmanne said they'll most likely do something for 2012
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm

it shares the same name as my favorite zombie map on black ops.. this is going to be great!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm getting excited. It's getting to be that time again where there needs to be new (hed) music lol.

Also what if they experiment with dubstep...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Bet there'll be some reaggae on there! Smile thats cool
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

facebookpost from jahred sunday:
i've been working on this song for the our 2012 album "ASCENSION". The track is called "The Last American President", and it is heavily influenced by The Clash. I am stoked, cuz i have been practicing the guitar everyday, and after this new album comes out, I will be playing some guitar on stage, which is something i have dreamt about my entire, long life. HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!

maybe it's something like "tow the line". pretty clash-ish tune.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 pm

cant wait!!! new (hed) is always good news Very Happy

my dream is that they actually used their dj to incorporate more turntablist work, do some jungle/drum n bass stuff or even some dubstep, or anything electro/sample heavey stuff. the dj has become underused in the last 3 albums
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 am

You know guys, I have been checking our forum out every week and usually don't post anything since I have no news on (hed) whatsoever. Also, I think it's pretty dull out here. I think the main reason behind that is the fact that (hed) has no confirmation on a new album in the works or a release date we can look forward to.

I mean, c'mon, they used to drop a new record every year since B2BX. I also have a hard time understanding why there is so little news regarding a new album.

This thread dates from jan 19 2012, so it's over a year ago that Ascension had been announced..
The last post on facebook reg. Ascension has been over half a year ago;

Quote :
So we started recording bass today for ASCENSION. And of course Mawk is fucking killing it. Very excited! Please stand by...
in the meantime, buy my battle joint, WICKED RENEGADE, just click the link below. See, if you buy it from the link, i will get a buck, you can buy it on itunes or amazon, but then i will only get 70 cents. Its up to you, or you could steal it, doesnt matter, as long as you are bumpin that shit. If you steal it and like it, then perhaps you could at some time come to a show and buy a tee shirt, or maybe when you get a buck you could actually buy it. Either way, its all love. If you're broke, i definitely know how that is. Hope you guys are doing well.

I know for fact we have a bunch of members who are a bit closer to the guys in (hed)pe or Jahred.. Do you have any news regarding the new record?

Also, if you have any rumors/news whatever regarding Ascension feel free to share & post.. Let's get hyped for another killer record!
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 am

I'm glad you bring this topic back from the dead again ... we forget about new album and 2012 edition!Very Happy

And you are absolutely right: those guys they executed every year with another kiiller album, now it's almost 2.5 year from Truth Rising!
I just hope that chemistry still works between them...
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:42 pm

If the chemistry would've been gone they wouldn't have toured so many times. I mean they get off one tour and almost immediately announce another one.

My take is it's a money thing. Producing records take time and money - whereas touring generates money, for a label that is;-)
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 pm

I was aiming more towards to new ideas, new songs, consequently new album 'chemistry'....i know that they do a loooot of shows and I guess they have the right chemistry for that.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Lets just hope the long wait means we are in for an especially well-made, well-produced, well-thought out awesome hed pe record! : D
Back to top Go down
The Finger

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 am

As of last week Jahred was still recording vocals. Last years busy touring schedule got in the way of finishing the cd.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:52 am

The Finger always makes my day:-)
And it's my birthday today, so what better announcement could a hed fan get;-)
Thanks for the info bro!
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 am

Yes that's really great news, thanks for the info Finger!

And happy birthday to you wedged!!!
Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy B’Day!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renegade2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 am

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Found this, most recent interview I could dig up..
He is asked if the album will be released through subnoize, or another label.. (check @ 1:43).
Does this also explain why they have their own webshop nowadays (via controlindusty)??

I'm only spectating here, but IF they leave subnoize I think that's a good thing.
I'm happy as fuck that they were back after OIA back in the day, but personally I really didn't like the featuring tracks (well except stay ready). And I also think (hed)pe is too good compared to the shitty bands/so called hiphop acts on that label.

But that's just my opinion, I know a lot of you think different and I respect that.

Back on topic; it seems it will be released after the summer of this year.
Somehow I'm getting stoked again, am really hoping for some more reggae infused stuff, along with killer rhymes and riffs.
A cocktail of OIA and B2BX will certainly do me good.. how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Since 1997, when I first heard self titled album, I feel this special (hed)PE vibe and it's still there, no matter if they change label(s), band members....
They have my full confidence!

And yes, I'm also happy about new stuff, hope it will be out after this summer.
But I think it won't be so reggae oriented, cause Jahred just put out Unite... we'll see.
But I agree with you Wedged; a OIA & B2BX mix is the best case scenario for the new one!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year Empty

Back to top Go down

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next