(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hed playin Amerikan beauty live

Go down 
+4
Srh (hed)pe586
b0b_hollywood
Catar4x
MADMANNe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

Hed playin Amerikan beauty live Empty
PostSubject: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 pm

well atleast one verse! https://youtu.be/kVP4CdR2e8o

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Incredible !
Thanks for posting this Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I actually never seen them perform this before. Anyone know if they ever played that song before?
Back to top Go down
b0b_hollywood

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:40 pm

I want to say I have seen them play that song one time before. I was actually at that show a few nights ago. It was a free show for 21+ and it sounded horrible. It wasn't necessarily the bands fault but the bass was absolutely overpowering the rest of the music all night. I am not sure I would ever go to another show at The Beacham.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 am

They played Insomnia during are show. I marked out like a fan boy, i love that song.
Back to top Go down
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 am

I think Jaxon is gonna end up quitting hed man. In all the live shows I've seen, he seems bored and looks like he's a total dick.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 pm

That would be really bad for sure! He's one hell of a guitar playa!!

Although i can understand if he'd wanna play in a band where he gets to use his skills as a guitarist more.
Back to top Go down
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Ya that's what I'm saying, he doesn't truly get to have badass solos or anything. Another thing is that Hed has been playing the same set since like 08
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 pm

I don't see why anyone would be surprised. Although I LOVE Jaxon, I would not blame him if he quit HED. Why stay in a band if you are not going to be able to be used to your full potential?

and what song is Insomnia? is that a cover? or do you mean the album? and I'm not being sarcastic lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:49 pm

my bad, I meant Suffer. As far as jaxon, I dont think he's riffs are that complex, he's just someone to fill a spot, you guys act like he's some super guitar player. if he quits, fuck it, they will get someone else to play. Hed Pe is jahred, mawk, and products baby. I doubt they will let it fail.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Nah man. i think Jaxon wrote most the material since they went underground! So then he pretty important. And he is a real good guitarist too! Technically.
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah jaxxon is pretty talented, he wrote the stuff together with jahred.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

yeah, he jaxon along with jahred are the main writters. i dont think product or mawk write anything for the new stuff. Seeing jaxon leave would suck! (hed) sounds like what it does now because of him
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 am

I could just ask Mark, he is on my fbook.
Back to top Go down
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
I could just ask Mark, he is on my fbook.
I could too but those fb pages are obviously for personal use. I usually never mention hed when I comment on his page.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 am

yeah, i dont feel confortable asking them on those fb pages. sometimes i think that they dont feel confortable answering them either.

they should make a group page or something, for the hed fans, cuz sometimes im just a fanboy and would love to ask stupid band info shit, hahaha
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:10 am

I asked them once on their official hed page to play a cover of Jimi Hendrix Fire. They said "Thats actually a really good idea" : ) Then i was all excited that they replied like a little fanboy : P
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:05 am

I know what you mean. Jeremiah is my friend, like I have his cell number and shit, usually when we talk, it has nothing to do with Hed pe. I think him being in a band that consumes most of his time, the last thing he wants is someone asking him a million questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hed playin Amerikan beauty live   Hed playin Amerikan beauty live Empty

Back to top Go down

Hed playin Amerikan beauty live
Page 1 of 1