(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head to Hed Tour in Europe?

Go down 
+8
(hed)
blackout
MADMANNe
Catar4x
wedged
Srh (hed)pe586
(anonymous)
Lummel666
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 pm

No offense, but you must be ignorant or stupid to say something like that!
Good for us that you are not in a band....bro!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
no offense bro, but I think as an American, and if I was in a band, I wouldn't wanna be touring in poor communist countries.

And what countries do you actually mean?

We've already got the case of my country explained I guess, but it's not the only Europen country that has undergone a major political and social transformation since the communist era. There really aren't as many "poor communist countries" as you Americans think.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am

Albania, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Bosina, Serbia.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

@ SRH : Man What the fuck? Show some respect:-)
The countries you just named are not poor communist countries.
But actually doing quite good.

I've been to Bulgaria for a few times due to bussiness, and over the past few years I've seen Sofia (the capitol) change in a positive way. Actually I think the Balkan countries are doing much better economically then say, Southern Europe (Greece, Spain, Italy).

I'm just a dutchie so I'm not offended.
But check your facts before you post, because I can totally understand that you kinda offend certain members of this forum when you say something like that.

enough of that crap though..

@(hed) If you're attending the Baroeg (Rotterdam) show, I'll be there also, nice to hook up and have a few beers. If you need any info on Holland (Transportation, places to crash) just hit me up. I think there should be a bunch of Hostels in Rotterdam. And it's always easy to divert to The Hague or Amsterdam because it's all close to eachother. We have a small country:-)
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 pm

@ SRH This is why a lot of people hate Americans; arrogant and ignorant... Glad I have a lot of American friends who prove they don't all think like you!
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Yep, i'm just a stupid American who's only been to Germany, mexico, and canada.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

No you're not, maybe just ill informed about the whole situation there.
Not pointing fingers, and no hard feelings. Please, let's forget about it:-)

Anyway shall we get on with the thread?
Who's heading for the Baroeg show?
I just got awesome news from metalkrant, I'm doing press coverage there and also have a chance to interview the bands.

Once the tour management agrees and I get my appointment, I will post a thread so you can shoot a bunch of questions. I will try and add as many possible then.

Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

You gotta understand, the image we're given on tv, in movies. Sorry dude, i feel bad now
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Thats awesome Wedged!! Maybe film it too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
You gotta understand, the image we're given on tv, in movies. Sorry dude, i feel bad now

I understand, half my family lives in California. So I kind of know what you're talking about. And I know like no other that not every American is like the typical stereotype you get to see on tv. Maybe I lashed out a bit to hard in my reply, and if that is the case I'm really sorry. Let's just put this to rest. It's okay, people make mistakes sometimes.

MADMANNe wrote:
Thats awesome Wedged!! Maybe film it too?

I'm not sure if they will do a video coverage, I recently stopped writing for Furyrocks, and started for metalkrant. So for me this is the first live review/interview I'm doing. I know they will shoot a bunch of decent pics though!
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:55 pm

would be brilliant if you got to interview mawk and product. will probably end up going to the baerog show.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Your straight dude, its a sealed done deal.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 am

i very well understand the image of post communist countires, but it has little to do with reality Smile it just shows a lack of information, communication, and advertising (our bad).
Little research would prove these acusations wrong.

And communism... it's been out for 20 years now, all the countries named are democracies, some of them being in the EU Smile

Back to top Go down
SmokeDogg
Renegade
Renegade
SmokeDogg

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey Wedged if you are interviewing the band or certain members, please mention that Canada needs some Hed love too, one day I'm gonna see them live.If possible, then thank you Wedged.

Oh off topic just a little bit but was that you Wedged that uploaded (quite a while ago) a cover of your band playing "Regulate" (Nate Dogg & Warren G cover) just wondering cause I came across it a few day's ago on a data disc.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 am

Hey SmokeDogg!
No problem, first I have to make sure metalkrant arranges it with the tour management! So we'll have to wait and see.

And no, we (Desyrel) never did a cover of that song.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Sat 26th 2011, The Talking Heads, Southampton, UK
Sun 27th 2011, Moho Live, Manchester, UK
Mon 28th 2011, Legends Nightclub, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Tue Nov 29th 2011, Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton, UK
Wed Nov 30th 2011, O2 academy Islington, London, UK
Thu Dec 1st 2011, The Haunt, Brighton, UK
Fri Dec 2nd 2011, Biebob, Vosselaar, BEL
Sat Dec 3rd 2011, Baroeg, Rotterdam, NET
Sun Dec 4th 2011, Knust, Hamburg, GER
Tue Dec 6th 2011, SO36, Berlin, GER
Wed Dec 7th 2011, MTC, Cologne, GER
Thu Dec 8th 2011, LKA-Longhorn, Stuttgart, GER
NEW! Fri Dec 9th 2011, Rock Planet, Pinarella di Cervia, ITA
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 pm

gimme that mfing stockholm date hed pe!!! beat up ur manager n get it done!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

(hed) wrote:

NEW! Fri Dec 9th 2011, Rock Planet, Pinarella di Cervia, ITA

Things already turning for the better ... distance is only approx 6 hours from my home:D
MOOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm

coupe de ville (uk) will be playing support @ moho live

might look like jeffrey nothing's (mushroomhead singer) "solo" project "nothing" also will be playing support throughout the tour.
Back to top Go down
Unreal4U
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I probably take a tour and see these guys in Rotterdam +one or two shows more. Last year I went and saw the show in Antwerpen, Oss and Utrecht.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 am

fuck. have to go to a wedding dec 3rd. the baroeg date. crap! hoping for some new concert dates to come soon. don't wanna go to yet an other boring wedding this year.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 pm

I just received word that THE entire tour is cancelled!!
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 pm

WTF??? Got my ticket already....
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:49 pm

My live coordinator told me today, I also wanted to know why and she didn't know as well.

When you visit the Baroeg site and check the schedule on this link:
http://www.baroeg.nl/agenda.htm

it says:

zaterdag
3 december (Hed)PE (US hiphop / punk / rock / metal)
Mushroomhead (US nu-metal / industrial / alternative)
Vvk € 16,50. Entree € 18,50. Zaal open 19.00 uur.

Helaas gaat de gehele tour van (Hed)PE en Mushroomhead niet door.
Gekochte kaarten via www.baroeg.nl/tickets.htm worden door Paylogic automatisch terugbetaald.
Als je een ticket gekocht hebt bij een Primera winkel, neem dan even contact met ons op via info@baroeg.nl.
Onze excuses voor het ongemak.

The last part translated for non dutchies:

We regret to inform you that the whole (hed)PE and Mushroomhead tour has been cancelled. Purchased tickets can be reedemed through www.baroeg.nl/tickets.htm. If you bought a ticket in a Primera store, please get in touch with us by email: info@baroeg.nl.
Our apoligies for the inconvienience.

EDIT:

I googled a bit and found this:

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31441

it basically says Mushroomhead is still touring the US around that time, so maybe tour management made a fuckup!?

Damn this sucks donkeyballs!
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm

WTF !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head to Hed Tour in Europe?   Head to Hed Tour in Europe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head to Hed Tour in Europe?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next