(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings

Go down 
+7
ivan
phoutjes
geduliss
Srh (hed)pe586
Lummel666
MADMANNe
Catar4x
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings Empty
PostSubject: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings 1854079

"This deluxe edition includes their 16 track standard CD (featuring Jared from (hed) p.e. on one track) with an exclusive full length DVD featuring 16 music videos, as well as a wall flag and embroidered patch. This title carries a parental advisory."

Source : http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8535872

Jahred will be on the track "Down 4 Life", tracklist here : http://www.snlgmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/projects/07.19.2011_kmk_Onesheet.pdf
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 pm

COOL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Cool, thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 am

kmk is gay
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 am

"Down for life" is kinda the slogan of Biohazard Smile
i wonder if it ahs anything to do with it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV0Qr1hKXNc
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 am

Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am

KMK makes some nice music from dubstep. I think dubstep is booring but with this rap its awesome. Also thought that about skrillex and korn.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm

dubstep fucking rocks, if you listen to the right artists. i recomend borgore, thats some pretty cool shit
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Gotta say, Jahred was easily the best part of this song. I love when he is featured on other songs...he seems to put more into it for some reason lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:17 pm

This track is real heavy!! Pretty cool! Jahred sounds angry like fuck as usual haha cool. I like dirtballs verse too! hes real good!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am

Jared sounds cool, the whole track is nice. I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

the track fucking rules!!!
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Nice song! Jahred his part is way to short Surprised
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 am

Hello, am I the only one who thinks this is just an average song, nothing special; not even Jahred's part.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 pm

blackout wrote:
Hello, am I the only one who thinks this is just an average song, nothing special; not even Jahred's part.

It's nothing special but I still like it, especially not being a fan of KMK I must say this track is nice, one of few KMK tracks I like.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

i liked a lot of KK songs on this album, they realy paid a lot of attention to quality this time. I haven't been listening to a full KMK album for a loooong time, and i can listen to this one.

But this song is one of the stand outs in a bad way... a very generic KMK song, IMO.

Jareds part is nothing new... fuck this, fuck that, etc. HE CAN DO BETTER, but just doesent Smile
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Totally agreed blackout..

I don't care much for KMK as I think all their releases are very bad.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big hiphop fan (I like some early stuff like BTNH, DMX, Cypres Hill etc.) But from what I know, it's difficult to even consider KMK pure hiphop.

Every release they put out is filled with shitty rhymes, bad beats and they look like a bunch of morons.

As for this song, not even Jahred can save it.

Most horrible crap I've heard in a long time, I'm gonna cleanse my ears with some new Trivium songs... much better
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:50 am

its weird, when i was like 16 i started listening to punk, and some metal. and then when I turned 20 i was all bout kmk, and now back in my mid 20's i've went back to my rooms of punk. i use to like kmk, not I cant bare it anymore. I dont think jahred likes them either, I think its just business.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
its weird, when i was like 16 i started listening to punk, and some metal. and then when I turned 20 i was all bout kmk, and now back in my mid 20's i've went back to my rooms of punk. i use to like kmk, not I cant bare it anymore. I dont think jahred likes them either, I think its just business.

I've had the same story but with hiphop, I used to love it as a teenager, than switched to metal (mainly death and thrash) and at this point I started liking Hed. Then, after writing about 1/3 of my MA about Hed last year I felt I had to relax and turned to reggae, and then back to hiphop, which you can now see in my avy and sig Wink

Still, I must admit I've never been a KMK fan and still like only a few tracks, I think they're quite boring. Whatever one may think of Lil Wayne, he's much more varied which is why I like him so much now. It would be dope to hear a rap track by Jahred, Tech N9ne and Wayne... Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I dunno but it seems to me the older kmk stuff is better? But on the other hand i havent listened to their new stuff as much so i might not know what im talkin bout. but i dig the hell outta songs like dogs life https://youtu.be/9XilJhj0BtE

bongtokin alcoholics https://youtu.be/HtrJjhCiyfw

Bump! https://youtu.be/0E6uX16D-lA

thats good stuff imo!
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I love thrash metal so much, it probably explains why i'm so into sepultura, devildriver, and lamb of god. I remember the first time I seen hed pe was on that tour with sepultura, lamb of god, slayer, mudvayne, slipknot. and then 7 years later I seen them with kmk, and I was afraid of the pit. This was before I got into punk again, so mind that. and I cant stand lil wayne, maybe when I was like 15 and he was in the hot boys. But, I didnt know American music had so a large impact on the rest of the world, western Europe, cuz i know parts of eastern Europe are all communism countries.

Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Poland stopped being communist in 1989 so we have access to any type of music, movies, etc. from all around the world Razz And American music is very popular here, when I was a teenager I could divide my friends into 2 categories: grunge-metal fans (Slayer, SOAD, Nirvana) and rap fans (Wu Tang, 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, DMX). I was somehow in between as I liked both genres. I still do.

There are even Polish metal bands known worldwide, Behemoth and Vader. I've heard they're very popular in Japan.

I'm also a member of Lil Wayne fan forum and there are many people from Poland, as my nickaname there is WeezyFanPoland many Polish people just wrtie to me and aks what city I'm from. I wish it was the same with Hed but they've never been popular here Sad
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm

i've seen behemoth before, its not for me. i dont dig the black metal. as for vader, no death metal for this guy.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 am

hey Srh, just to comment on what you said about you thinking Jahred doesn't like KMK...I think you're right. I remember somebody saying that they had seen Jahred in an interview like a year before they got signed to Subnoize, and Jahred had said he wasn't really a fan.

I believe it...they really don't seem like a band he would like. At all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings Empty

Back to top Go down

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next