(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?

Go down 
+2
MADMANNe
Srh (hed)pe586
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? Empty
PostSubject: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

These brands, and I shop at these stores also.
1). Srh
2). adidas
3). Vans
4). Ecko
5)Crooks and Castles
6). Lrg
7) DC
8 Pac Sun
9) Kohls
10) Macys
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 pm

I dress like a gangsta Razz. No particular brands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

I never knew there was gangsta's in sweden, I just pictured Vikings LOL
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:23 pm

lol am too poor so i shop at sears and k mart sometime walmart when i see mma shit that goes for nothing..but useally i am in a band shirt and jeans
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

vikings..thats wrong but funny
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I have lil collections of Converse shoes and New Era hats Smile
I usually wear jeans and some shirt and have a few band tees. I think I don't have any favorite clothing brand, maybe Levis jeans.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Im a viking gangsta Wink You should see the hair on my viking legs dawg !
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 pm

@ madmanne you wear the flava flav hat?
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
@ madmanne you wear the flava flav hat?

Um what does that mean? I wear what i think is called new era hats? I have a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 am

yeah, they're the flat billed hats right?
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

lol its a viking hat
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm

oh lol. no i dont wear that hat. Its more in the heart u know? Razz Viking spirit!
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

lol what a topic, but fun nevertheless.

Most of the times it's uniform for me, either a 3 piece suit, or a commando style security uniform. (airport sec @ Schiphol)

In my off time it's more what the occasion is.
if I'm taking my girl out for dinner/movie I dress classy.
Usually it's more a baggy pants/jeans with whatever I feel like.
I don't dress up like the average metal kid, and I hate trends.
I just wear whatever makes me feel right.

Same for brands, I really don't care that much. If it fits right and looks good on me I don't mind what the brand is. If I buy a suit though, I look for better brands. But that's just me.

For shoes I can be picky though, the last few pair I bought were VANS only, since I think they feel great and I dig the look of it.

Lol @ the Viking comments:-)

Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 am

wedged wrote:
lol what a topic, but fun nevertheless.

Most of the times it's uniform for me, either a 3 piece suit, or a commando style security uniform. (airport sec @ Schiphol)

In my off time it's more what the occasion is.
if I'm taking my girl out for dinner/movie I dress classy.
Usually it's more a baggy pants/jeans with whatever I feel like.
I don't dress up like the average metal kid, and I hate trends.
I just wear whatever makes me feel right.

Same for brands, I really don't care that much. If it fits right and looks good on me I don't mind what the brand is. If I buy a suit though, I look for better brands. But that's just me.

For shoes I can be picky though, the last few pair I bought were VANS only, since I think they feel great and I dig the look of it.

Lol @ the Viking comments:-)

I guess I dress like that average metal kid, LOL. not really, I dont paint my finger nails or wear really tight clothes. But I usually wear like adidas, vans, or dc's. with either a hoodie, t shirt, longsleeve/polo. Usually one of those brands I mention.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 am

i'm very glad i don't have to wear a costume to work, i can tell you! Smile
i'm a big dude (tall AND wide), so it's hard for me sometimes to find clothes to my liking. When i visited the US this problem did not exist, because there are large sizes everywhere.
Where i live clothes, shoes for big people is considered bad for business, probably Very Happy
But mostly i lke comfortable clothes with a hint towards the hip hop fashion (recently bought my Timberland shoes, the yellow ones) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

i am going to have to agree with the shoes, i went from airwalks (till they became hard to find) then vans, then dc (cuz they was pink) now i am on my second pair of heeleys. but for work non slip shoes, and the grey striped shirt with black pants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?   I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands? Empty

Back to top Go down

I know this is random, but how do you dress and what are your favorite brands?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: