6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm

ivan wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:
Lol why is We Are The Ones on this list? It's not an actual song...

i suppose he meant its alright

yeah but he also has It's Alright on there lol.

and yeah Children of the Fall is one of the bests, who dare votes it? lol

and "this little light of mine" part is awesome, not to mention it goes with the song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 pm

yeah what the fuck who voted for children of the fall? I hope its just to mess around cuz that song is awesome! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 am

MADMANNe wrote:

On this matter i totally agree with Jah. I think the teaparty and the umm anti obamas are painting a very false picture of what is happening. As far as I am concerened its just scare tactics. In my country everyone has health insurance and it doesent infringe on my liberty. I think its true that some of the powerful people who fight regulation as hard as they can do it because if they are regulated they will have a harder time making money and ignoring peoples rights. It is also known that the teaparty now gets alot of money from private donators, iow people who want to influence the politics for their own gain.

The health care is the least of my worries' although penalizing me for not having it is BS. No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on there are private donations given to the political parties to push personal agenda's. Things that scare me, monitizing our government's debt, inturn reducing the value of the dollars I currently hold. If we talk health care, it's not the governments responsability to take care of me, minimally watching over me is fine. It's not their job to create jobs, provide me with health care, bail out failing businesses, attempt to censor the free press or make me wear a seat belt. The government is not set in place to save me from me but there to help save me from others. I want a government in the shadows not over shadowing me. I don't hate Obama nor do I blame him personally for some of the things I see happening. I see him as a front man for people to blame or praise.

On another note: I was wondering why the hate was on No More Secrets so yesterday I was in the car and I decided to flip to it to see if I saw others reasons for myself. I had to start it over 9 times before I finally paid attention to the song as a whole. It just wasn't keeping my attention, even when I was trying to pay attention to it. For this reason alone, I now understand why people don't enjoy this tune. It doesn't demand attention and that alone makes it weaker to me. Song's like Forward Go demand attention and keep you involved from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

well i dont agree with this. Who's job is it to create jobs then? The politics control the functions with which to create jobs. I think it is their job to take care of their people! Arent u glad they saved GM motors right now? Their back on the stockmarket so the ppl can get their moneys that was used to save them back now and more. So instead of going bancrupt you still have this important company there. On the health note i think its very good to have a taxfounded base which insures that everyone has a insurance for when they get sick, that does not cost you personally much but can be the difference between life and death for someone who would normally not afford to buy his own healthcare. Thats a good thing!

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)   

Back to top Go down

Truth Rising Elimination (Round 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2